“Hanoi 6D5N tour”
Review of Impress Travel

Impress Travel
Ranked #189 of 585 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Impress Travel Company limited is a leading tour operator throughout Indochina ( Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and Myanmar its permit has been officially granted by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, License No 01 – 169. Impress Travel has a history of success in co-operating with many oversea’s companies and travel agencies worldwide including those from The United States, The European Union and all nations within ASEAN …Our team guideline is to work hard (together) to harvest your biggest smiles.!
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I booked this tour via Internet and Ms Helen patiently entertained my many requests. 35 mails were exchanged till date. Started with my wife and I, eventually 4 more friends joined us.
We love the Halong Bay cruise, Tam Coc sampan trip, delicious Vietnamese food, excellent weather, professional driver, and all those friendly Vietnamese waitresses.
Our jovial English speaking guide, Simon Tiep, is a knowledgeable and interesting guy with lots of experience to share. That makes long journeys on the van rather interesting.
It is an experience which makes all of us decided on going back again, to the south this time. Obviously Helen of Impress tour will be my first contact.

impresstraveltour, Director of Sales at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2014

Dear Mr Phchng

First of all, thank you very much for your taking time to write wonderful comment about us - Impress Travel Company limited, Vietnam. I would love to express to you our sincere gratitude and a big thanks for your kind supports as your strong confidence to Impress Travel . I was so happy to hear that you and your group had a memorable time in Vietnam.

We do hope will get more support from you in near future, and do hope you will come back Vietnam again and choose Impress Travel as a reliable partner in Vietnam.

Also, I would love to take this chance to wish for you and your beloveds with all best wishes
Thanks again for your everything and I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you again in Vietnam!

Best regards.

in 19 reviews
"sapa"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2014

My group which consists of 5 people have just ended our two days tour in Ho Chi Minh City with Impress Travel and we are very happy and sastified with the service and insights during the tour. We are very IMPRESS with the tours. We would like to thank Ms Helen for her patience and information during the planning. They cater to our itinenary inclusive of muslims food which was super delicious.

We would like to compliment Ms Tracey for her enthusiasm, dedication and insights during the tour. The experience would not have been the same without her. Both Ms Tracey and the driver was polite, understanding and flexible with our needs. We were very delighted with the experience and have a memorable trip in HCMC.

I would definitely go with Impress Travel again if I were to visit any country within their listing website.

2  Thank Hida1989

Dear Ms Hida

First of all, On behalf of Impress Travel Team, I would love to give you the biggest thankfulness to you because of your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It proves that you did have a memorable trip. This brings me more passion to do the best in my job.

I will send your comments to Ms Tracey and I am sure that she will be also very happy to read your review

I hope that next time when you come back Vietnam, Impress Travel is still the name you choose for your travel plan.

Thank you again for everything.

Best regards.

Ms.Helen - Impress Travel

Reviewed October 10, 2014 via mobile

We booked the half day tour to see the cu chi tunnels with impress travel.

We were picked up from our hotel and met our guide Ms Phuong. The transfer to Chu chi takes about 1 1/2 hours during which our guide explained the history behind the tunnels and general Vietnam history.

Ms Phuong spoke excellent English and was very friendly and polite. Ms Phuong bought some local food for us to sample which was very nice, she even taught us to speak certain words in Vietnamese.

The tour itself is very good and experiencing the tunnels first hand was great. They are relatively small but are big enough for most westerners.

1  Thank Dave_bry
Reviewed October 7, 2014

Just back home from an awesome trip to Ho Chi Minh City. We arranged the trip through impress travel (02-10-14 to 07-10-14 ) and we would like to thank Ms. Helen for making our holidays just wonderful. Though there was a little hiccup initially while planning, Helen was totally cooperating and carries a commendable accommodating attitude. She was patient enough with the numerous queries and changes we requested. it was a well arranged package where from reception to see off. We have nothing to complaint during this 5 day trip rather we wished to spend some more days there. We really appreciate the authentic Vietnamese meals in very good restaurants with remarkable ambiance. Thanks Helen for your help and cooperation.

Secondly we got one of the best guide ever , Mr. Tiger. He was so impressive and pleasing and we never got lost with him for a single moment. He is an excellent guide with lot of knowledge and energy. Thanks Tiger for making our days there more enjoyable.

We definitely recommend Helen, Tiger and Impress travel to anyone who wish to travel to the land of blue dragon(Vietnam).

2  Thank Kavitha H
See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2014

I had reserved a HCMC tour and then the Cu Chi tunnels. Impress was supposed to pick us up at the hotel but never showed up. To make matters worse, they didn't answer our phone calls.

To make matters worse, someone showed up and started to drive us the the Tunnels and upon futher inquiry, that person picked us up by error. By the time we got back to the hotel, we called Impress again and this time got a hold of them.

Our travel consultant was very apologetic and arranged for the Cu Chi tunnels that afternoon. (we were offered a refund for the morning mixup) I was VERY pleased with that tour and our guide. She was very knowledgeable and it was a great afternoon, so a good save.

Still, it was not a good way to start a vacation, to have your tour guide not show up. We ended up taking a cab to the sites and seeing them on our own and still had a good time. The problem was this, I paid a LOT of money for this tour vs other companies and had it been a cheap operator I probably wouldn't have been surprised but up until the point were they didn't show up, everything was very well done. So, in the end I think I would recommend going with someone else for your HCMC tour needs.

2  Thank swpsacs1