Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Fantastic

Reviewed September 18, 2018
ElAustraliano
Perth, Australia

All reviews cu chi tunnels ms helen day tour mekong delta halong bay cao bang special thanks hanoi office phu quoc special mention via email amazing experience tommy driver company saigon sapa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is long overdue, but I'd like to share my experience with Impress travel. We used Impress Travel as our very first overseas agency to plan our first trip to Vietnam. As it was my first time using a non local agency, I was naturally concerned about scams. Turns out, I made a really good choice as Mr.Tommy, who organized our holiday was totally professional and made collaborating with him pleasant. He made arrangements according to our specifications well. Accomodations were good, though you have to take note of weather it is starred according to international standards.
We took a 10 day trip. First place was Hanoi. We stayed at the Old Quarter. As a pedestrian traffic was scary at first but Ms Ngan, our guide taught us how to maneuver the streets. Location of our hotel was good. Within walking distance of Hoan Kiem Lake. We took a food tour on our first day and throughly enjoyed it. My favorite was the Pho in a popular shop. There are many nice cafes around. Please do try the egg coffee for coffee lovers. It's delicious!
Our next destination was Halong Bay. Totally worth it. We chose the La Vela Classic but you can opt for the premium newer boat. We visited Danang, Hue then Hoi An next. Our guide there was Mr. Huy. Mr. Tommy booked the locals flights for us and things went smooth as breeze. The guides were always there waiting for us. They were always punctual. So make sure you're on time. The drivers sometimes have no parking space especially outside of hotels. So it would be really helpful for quests to be on time otherwise they'll have to make rounds around the hotel until you're downstairs. Mr. Huy was very nice and patient. He gave us a lot of tips for trvelling in Vietnam. Also, made sure we got bargains for our purchases and even told off some peddlers who tried to overcharge us and went out of the way to get us a SIM card we needed. Really appreciate it!. He was like a friend really.
Then it was down south to Ho Chi Min. Our guide there was Mr. Phuong Thuy who is also nice and friendly.
The food during this trip were satisfactory except our last meal in Mekong. But overall, it was a splendid experience. A big thank you to Mr. Tommy and team. I would definitely use Impress again if we visit Vietnam again and would definitely recommend this agency to my friends .

impresstraveltour, Tổng giám đốc at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for your very good comment on this traveler community. That is leading our works to be more energic for service improvement reaching up the perfect and excellent services. Thank you so much my friends, we hope you are doing well and our team always bless you and your family in all the best wishes. Please keep our team in touch and give us more chance to show our works better as we can do.

Thank you so much and have a lovely day to you.

On be half of Impress Travel Team.

Alex, Impress Travel Gerneral Manager.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We had a great day. Jimmy, the guide, was very helpful. He made sure we got back to Hanoi in time for our train to Sapa

impresstraveltour, Tổng giám đốc at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Sir Paul Morrison,

Thank you so much Sir Paul, I am Alex, Impress Travel Manager who had the first talks with you. Thank you so much for your trust and using Impress Travel for your Halong bay Trip. We are so pleasure to hear you enjoyed the trip so far. Thank you so much for your excellent review, our team blesses you the good luck, good time and have a lot of fun in Vietnam. Enjoy your time Sir. We would love to see you again one-day as a friendship bring us to keep in touch each other with Impress Travel Team (Alex and Julia).

Xin cảm ơn Sir and chúc vạn sự như ý 

Alex Thuc ( Mr. )
General Manager – Impress Travel TM
Mobile: (+84) 912 379 189 - WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER
Phone: (+84) 24 666 40 777

Reviewed June 27, 2018

We used Impress Travel to book our first holiday to Vietnam, where we stayed in Hanoi, Phu Quoc and HCMC (Saigon). The agent received us and dropped us to the Airports which was a good thing. The tours organized by them were ok, but would not waste the time to go the Village near Hanoi. Halong Bay was the highlight of our trip. Saigon again the trips were too time consuming and the guide was in a rush. Overall the service was ok, but now been to Vietnam would like to book ourselves.

Mr Alex the manager was very accommodating.

impresstraveltour, Manager at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Xin Chao ZedDoha Family,

We hope you are doing well there, my friends. It was about three months ago your trip in Vietnam have been gone in Vietnam with us. Today we are so happy to hear your news and thank you so much for your precious comments to our service and operation. Yes family, i will check this itinerary and the village that why makes you feeling a wast time here. I aslo talk to tour guide Ms. Ngan in Saigon why did she put your family in Rush. We would like to arrange for your family with the excellent service, i need to improve more for your family and travelers around the world. If oneday you travel back to Vietnam, yes you can book my yourself because nowadays is very easy to do any booking for hotels and any service related to the trip but i love your family so much as my friends, please tell me or Impress Travel Team if you need support any information.

Best regards,

Alex, Impress Travell Manager.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We recently completed a 14 day tour of Vietnam, starting in Hanoi and ending in Ho Chi Minh City organised by Mr Tommy from Impress Travel. Wow I cannot rave about this enough, from our arrival in Hanoi until our departure in Ho Chi Min City everything ran smoothly. Our four guides David in Hanoi, Kent on our Halong cruise, Long in Hue/Hoi An and Law in Ho Chi Minh City were fantastic and could not do enough for us. Have to make special mention of Law. He was "special" and certainly brought a ray of sunshine to us all in our final days with plenty of laughs. Our only regret is we only spent one night in Halong Bay which wasn't long enough.Would have loved to have been there longer!!

impresstraveltour, General Manager at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Karen and party,

Thank you so much for your excellent review about Impress Travel Services. Your precious words encourages Impress Travel Team working hard together to keep offering the best service as we have done. One again thank you so much and wishing you having a good heath, good job and a lot of lucks come to you and your family.

Thank you so much and see you or your friends coming back with Impress Travel Service one-day.

Best regards,

Alex - Impess Travel Manager.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Loved every bit of the Holiday. Hotels were good, food was excellent and transfers, guides, drivers all were so punctual and helpful.

impresstraveltour, Giám đốc quan hệ công chúng at Impress Travel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Ladies,

Thank you so much for your excellent comments, Impress Travel Team is very happy to hear your party enjoyed the trip so far, we wish you all the best.

Have a good luck!

Impress Travel Team

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Just completed a 12 day tour with Impress Travel organized by Mr Tommy. We started in the North in Hanoi, and continued to Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Can Tho, and ended in the South in Ho Chi Minh. It was such an amazing tour, very well organized, the tour guides (Ms Molly, Ms Thúy and Mr Hung) were very well matched to us and very informative and accommodating, we thoroughly enjoyed spending time with all of them. The hotels were nice and in very good locations. I would recommend traveling with Impress Travel any day, the tour surpassed all my expectations and I hopefully will do another tour with them somewhere else in the future. Thank you again Mr Tommy for the outstanding private tour you organized for myself and 2 friends :)
Ps if you worried about making a deposit like we were, I would just like to reassure you everything is safe and you have nothing to worry about!

2  Thank ThaakirahK1
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Mekong Delta full day excursion was great. Miley, our guide for the day, was terrific. She made the excursion an unforgettable experience. She was personable and treated us to so many unique experiences. We are very appreciate for the history lessons we learned. We highly recommend Impress as well as Miley for your trip to the Mekong Delta region.

3  Thank Nate Y
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I have been on this standard tour before. It seems like all visitors to HCM sign up for some version of it, and it is fine to get a feel of the Delta, if extremely commercial. I arranged it last minute through Tommie, who was very receptive and accommodating, arranging a vegetarian meal for one of us at the fish restaurant. What made it different this time was our enthusiastic guide, Law. He told us ancient legends on the long ride there, sang songs , was with us at every step, and played a highland flute solo for us on the ride back. It was a tour we will long remember because of his customer service!

1  Thank janbraith
Reviewed February 23, 2018

My friends and I just returned from a fantastic 2 week trip throughout Thailand (Bangkok, Chiangrai, Chiangmai and Ko Samui) arranged by Impress Travel. We planned the entire customized trip from the United States via Skype and email. Communication was prompt and responsive as we made changes throughout the planning process and Impress did an excellent job in making the arrangements. We had private transportation and tour guides during our entire time so if we had any problems, we had a local representative to help us. All the hotels were near city center so super convenient to shopping and food. Our days were filled with sightseeing and other activities. Overall, we were VERY pleased with the coordination efforts from Impress Travel. Everything went very smoothly and we loved the trip.

1  Thank deblau59
Reviewed February 21, 2018

We were a group of six friends who booked in advance Cu Chi Tunnels and Ben Thre, My Tho and Mekong Delta tours. Our host for these two days was Law, one of the best tourist guides we ever had! We learned a lot from him about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnamese culture, customs, everyday life etc.

Cu Chi Tunnels were a great half day tour, interesting, exploring around this area, enjoying excitement of crawling through narrow tunnels...

Ben Thre, My Tho and Mekong Delta was an amazing full day tour. We visited pagoda, family owned bee and coconut factories on islands where we could taste their various products, we ride in a traditional Vietnamese boat, ride in a horse carriage, tasted new food, fruits and drinks...

We highly recommend Impress Travel agency and Law as a tourist guide as fun and good time are guaranteed!

1  Thank Martina R