“Awesome Tour”

Impress Travel Company Limited - Day Tours
Ranked #117 of 821 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Impress Travel Company limited is the leading tour operator in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand which permitted by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, License No 01 - 169. To achieve so many successes,Impress Travel have cooperated with a lot of oversea companies and travel agencies worldwide including those from The United States, European union and nations in ASEAN region ...Our team guideline is working hard together for your big smile !
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We booked Impress Tour for our holiday in Siam Reap from Aug 26-Aug 30 2013 and we are really satisfied on the arrangements right from the day 1 till our departure on Aug 30. Ms Jenny from the sales team did a excellent job to plan our tour accordingly although we had many changes in the itinerary prior to our tour.

On the last day of the tour, our ballon ride was cancelled due to strong wind thus the ticket cost was compensated to us accordingly on the departure day. This portrays a very good image for your tour company.

I highly recommend Impress Tour for their excellent communication and for the best value package of tour. I would like to thank Ms Jenny and also the tour guide Mr Nom for their great job and assistance. It was a memorable trip for us and we look forward for next tour with Impress Tour.

1 Thank kkarthik6
impresstravel123, Guest Relations Manager at Impress Travel Company Limited - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Mr Karthik,

Thank you very much for your shared review on Trip Advisor as well as your appreciation of our service. It's so great to hear that you have enjoyed your trip from the beginning to the end, despite the cancellation of the ballon ride.

Your comments will assist us to better focus on our services offer in the future. And I will share your comments with our team to improve the quality of our travel service
Thank you again for choosing & trusting our company and we certainly look forward to having chance to welcome you & your family to Vietnam & Cambodia again in the future!

I wish you all the best!

• Indonesian first
Hanover, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vietnam timeless charm 15 days”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

From excellent internet reviews and friend's referral to go with Impress Travel, I

made a request to Impress Travel for a “Vietnam timeless charm 15 days”, from

August 6 to 20 of 2013 tour, which included Ho Chi Minh City (South), Da Nang/Hue

(Middle), Hanoi/Ha Long Bay (North). Ms. Jenny responded to my 1st request and

answered many concerns/questions there after. I settled on her final offer because

of her timely responses, excellent communication, and the for best value package

that I could find. Once, my family landed in Ho Chi Minh City and started the tour,

everything were there, from the drivers to the tour guides on every steps we went;

it was just so smooth and relaxing. We were on our own in Ho Chi Minh City and

everything were around us. For Da Nang/Hue tour, we had the driver, Mr. Nho, the

tour guide, Mr. Nguyen; for the Ha Noi/Ha Long Bay tour, we had the driver, Mr. Ho,

the tour guide, Mr. Ha; and, for the Ha Long Bay tour, we had Mr. Truong as the

tour guide, they were very friendly, resourcefull, and excellent in what they do.

Additionally, Impress Travel selected 3*+ hotels for us were very accommodating,

and all the meals included were very colorful, different, and delicious. We would

like to thank Ms. Jenny of Impress Travel who had helped us to secure everything

needed for a memorable time in Vietnam.

Our entire trip was just exciting but very relaxing wherever we went. It was just a

wonderful and fantastic trip that I highly recommend Ms. Jenny of Impress Travel to

anyone who plan to visit Vietnam.

1 Thank ULove2Travel
Dear Mr Ty,

Thank you very much for your excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. On behalf of Impress Travel, I would like to take this chance to deliver great thanks for choosing & trusting our company. It's my great pleasure to assist you from the very first steps of this booking

I hope that this is one of the best memorable trips in your life & Impress Travel certainly impressed you. If you, your friends or your family have the chance to visit Vietnam, we are very delighted to assist you in planning your trip

I wish you & your family all the best!

Jakarta
“8 Days Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh Tour wtih Impress Service on 6 - 13 Aug”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Dear Helen,
We arrived home safely today. Firstly, thank you so much for your assistance to handle our last minute tour. Although we just booked with your company for this tour on Aug 1, 2013 for travelling to vietnam by 06 - 13 Aug, 2013, but you have managed to handle everything properly in a quiet short time and make everything convinienced for us when we arrived with our family.

Your excellence service from the hotel, private 5 star Luxury car, 5 star Luxury cruised, tour guide impress me and family, and I would recommended to any friends using your service on their trip to Vietnam.

Halongbay and Chu Chi Tunnel is worth visiting.

Hope to arrange our Daoist Assosication Group in the near time.

Regards,
Eddy Wijaya
Jakarta, Indonesia

Visited August 2013
impresstravel123, Manager at Impress Travel Company Limited - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Mr Eddy

A very lovely day to you!

First of all, On behalf of Impress Travel I would like to thank you very much for wonderful review and your appreciation of our service

It is wonderful to know that you have enjoyed holiday! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone. Your feedback will serve as an encouragement to us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our travel services.

Thank you again for choosing our services and I am looking forward to welcome you as your family again to Vietnam.
Ms.Helen – Impress Travel TM
Sale Executive
Mobile: (+84) 9 767 020 50(24/7)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“"Impressed" for the service of Ms Julia from Impress Travel”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Planning tour for Ho Chi Minh City has never been a hassle for me ever since I discuss with Ms Julia. Communication is very efficient as well as flexibility of the tour program if you want to change something. But give her enough time to arrange all for you.I am very thankful to Ms JULIA for arranging our tour and also make us special in the group tour she arranged. Experiencing the Vietnamese lifestyle. Special lunch and as well as the homestay that we did not expect. Our tour at HCM is awesome. THANK YOU SO MUCH MS JULIA. I wish you all the best. I will never hesitate to recommend you to my friends and colleagues to arrange their Vietnam tours. Job very well done!!!

Singapore, Singapore
“Really "impressed" with their services!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I want to say thanks again to our tour guide from Impress Travel, Mr Tiger, for his excellence services throughout our 2 days' tour with him. He is knowledgeable, humorous and fun as a guide. On our last day, we booked an optional package (puppet show, cycle rickshaw rides and Saigon river dinner-cruise). He actually met us outside the puppet show theater to hand us ponchos (it was raining) and made sure we got on to the cycle rickshaws - despite being off duty.

Thanks Mr Tiger!

- Mr & Mrs Koo

Visited August 2013
impresstravel123, Director of Sales at Impress Travel Company Limited - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Mr Koo,

Thank you very much for your excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. On behalf of Impress Travel, I would like to take this chance to deliver great thanks for choosing & trusting our company. I will send your best regards to Mr Tiger, who already accompanied you during your journey in Sai Gon

I wish you & your family all the best!