“Wonderful trip provided by Impress Travel”
Review of Impress Travel

Impress Travel
Ranked #73 of 491 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Impress Travel Company limited is a leading tour operator throughout Indochina ( Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and Myanmar its permit has been officially granted by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, License No 01 – 169. Impress Travel has a history of success in co-operating with many oversea’s companies and travel agencies worldwide including those from The United States, The European Union and all nations within ASEAN …Our team guideline is to work hard (together) to harvest your biggest smiles.!
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful trip provided by Impress Travel”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It is our pleasure to recommend Miss Helen of Impress Travel who arranged the tours, tour guides, drivers, hotels and restaurants for our few days in Hanoi, Ha Long Bay and Sapa. We had air conditioned vehicles and excellent personal assistance for us with walking disability. The Calypso cruise was first class. On the train to Sapa, Miss Helen booked 4 berths for the two of us and we really appreciated this privacy. Wheelchair access was not available in Sapa and the easy trek was not easy, but we took it slowly and certainly enjoyed our visit there. The staff provided excellent accommodations for our needs and all services were first class and the price was not excessive. We would do it again, and do more shopping.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank NANYNANCY
impresstravel123, General Manager at Impress Travel, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Ms Nancy

On behalf of Impress Travel, I once again to thank you very much for your choosing our services much for your great support.

It's nice to read your detail review and know that you have enjoyed the tour. we will try our best to bring the most wonderful service to client and make Impress travel become reliable when you travel to Vietnam

Once again, thank you very much and kindly give our regards to your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful country and hope that we can serve your friends and colleagues based on your future recommendation

Ms.Helen – Impress Travel
Sale Executive
Mobile: 0084 – 976 70 20 50 (24/7)

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Tours with Impress Travel”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I booked my Hanoi-Tam Coc & Halong Bay tours with Impress Travel. Everything was taken care amicably. Very nice hotel room & excellent services provided by Cozy Hotel staffs... Menu for breakfast were best too. Tour guides & coach drivers were very good & considerate ... we really had a very satisfaction vacation. Everything were timely organised and have enough time to take a good rest after the tiring day trip. Daily trip begin at 8.30 and end before 6.00pm ...
ample private time for the evening .... looking for good food & shopping freely.

All commitments & confirmation were fulfilled by Impress Travel, It is a trustworthy Travel Agent.

Thumbs up for Impree Travel

Liew from Malaysia

Visited May 2013
impresstravel123, General Manager at Impress Travel, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Mr Liew,

Thank you for taking the time to write me your kind comments concerning your 5 days trip in the North of Vietnam. It is a great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your services 
With my repeated thanks for your feedback, I am looking forward to welcoming your family and your friends back to Vietnam soon.

Ms.Julia - Impress Travel TM
Sale Executive
Mobile : (+84) 988 856 708 (24/7)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Impressive tour!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We were group of 3 single ladies from KL, Malaysia n opted for the 5days 4nights tour in Hanoi inclusive 1night stay in halong bay. Overall, we were very satisfied with d service provided n tour well organised n catered by Miss Julia.Many thanks to her.I fell in love with d vietnamese who are very friendly, n full of warm hospitality especially the staff of Sunshine Suites namely Funny Boy Hi=). Not to forget our tour guides Li n Alex n our driver Ngi.Can't wait to go there again.

3 Thank nadia_khairuddin
impresstravel123, Guest Relations Manager at Impress Travel, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Ms Nadia,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your trip with us. Your review will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we continuously strive to improve our services further.

If you have a chance to come back to Vietnam again, please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.
I hope you will accept my deepest apologies and this experience will not impair your confidence in Impress Travel 

Ms.Julia - Impress Travel TM
Sale Executive
Mobile : (+84) 988 856 708 (24/7)
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Nice trip in Ho Chi Minh on April 2013”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

It is a very good trip in Ho Chi Minh. Mr.Tuan is a nice guide to take care of my family. Impress Travel also arrange nice schedule for us. We have new experience on this trip and it is very funny. Restaurant Saigon 3: very very nice. If I have chance to go back Ho Chi Minh, I will go there again for sure.

Hong

Brisbane, Australia
“Impress Travel”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

It is the best holidays I have ever had and this itinerary was devised by Impress Travel. The hotels were very good, The tour guides was punctual, very friendly and with lot of knowledge. They organised air conditioned four wheel drive with a very good driver. We had no problems and nothing to worry from the time we landed in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). They even organised our visa to enter Vietnam. On top of that the cost was very cheap. We have compared some other travellers cost and who are t0ouring without the help of an agency. Their cost was way up and Impress Travel satisfied us in every department. Particularly Linda was excellent and very friendly. Thank you Impress Travel for the well organised tour. I will recommend to anyone who wants to visit Vietnam, to contact Impress Travel. They will do everything for you and you just arrive in Vietnam. Well Done Impress Travel.

Visited April 2013

Been to Impress Travel? Share your experiences!