“A great time in hanoi,halongbay 5D 4N”
Review of Impress Travel

Impress Travel
Ranked #81 of 509 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Impress Travel Company limited is a leading tour operator throughout Indochina ( Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) and Myanmar its permit has been officially granted by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, License No 01 – 169. Impress Travel has a history of success in co-operating with many oversea’s companies and travel agencies worldwide including those from The United States, The European Union and all nations within ASEAN …Our team guideline is to work hard (together) to harvest your biggest smiles.!
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have arranged trip with Miss Julia from impress travel.This is the first time I booked through internet with an oversea travel agency.After a few times of contacts,my instinct told me that it is a reliable company and Miss Julia is an accomodating person.Due to bringing my parent and my kid,I had a private tour arranged by her.Our room was extremely big,meals were tasty and sufficient.Our tour guide Mr Simon is a very patient man and cruise guide Mr peter is caring.Both of them are very proffesional!Itinerary were arranged accordingly where we didn;t waste our time of travelling.Driver was skillfull although in vietnam the traffic might be a bit scary,but he was experienced to handle that.Hotel service was good and crews in the cruise were very polite and helpful.

2  Thank 236henna

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Had booked a 4 day ho chi minh city tour with impress travel, which includes booking their minivan for one day of free and easy.

My family and I were very satisfied with them. The tourguides are very friendly and enthusiastic. While the driver was very accommodating and easy going. While most drivers would usually wait for you to call for them when you're done, he waited for us at the places which we went to.

Many thanks to Ms Helen Le whom i contacted. As my family arrived and depart Saigon at different timings, the arrangements for their stay wasn't straightforward. Having traveled much in vietnam, i know that things can easily go wrong even when the planning is straightforward, so what's more our arrangement? But she was patient enough to make sure the details were right,
and everything had turned out great.

Highly recommended. Great service, great staff. :)

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We recently return from an 18 day tour of Vietnam, from Sapa to the Mekong Delta, arranged by our tour agent, Mr Tony Nam, of Impress Tours. Our party of four appreciated a fabulous tour, clean and comfortable three-star hotels, breakfast buffets endless multicourse lunches at an extremely reasonable price. Our drivers and guides from Ms. Sai in Sapa to Vinh in Ho Chi Minh City were helpful, timely, knowledgeable and concerned about our well-being. Each day was filled with natural, historical and World Heritage sites. Vinh even researched our home state Maine. We were touched by his true personal interest in our group. The entire tour organized by Impress Tours were deliciously plentiful to the body, mind and spirit.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We are a group of 5 persons just back from Hanoi for a 8D7N trip, Thanks Miss Julia from Impress Travel for her good arranged interesting place, hotel and also the yummy food. And not forget she has arrange a Chinese speaking tour guide for us, she is a pretty and kind Vietnam girl (Xiao zhuang) The rates for the tour are reasonable too. Everything are wonderfully.

1  Thank Adeline L
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just returned from a great 4D3N trip to Danang-Hoi An-Hue all organised by Impress Travel and coordinated by Helen Le, their Sales Executive. Now, it is also not my practice to use local tour companies due to communication problems and the uncertainty. However, after reading past reviews of Impress, decided to give it a try as the package offered was reasonable and also more importantly, they are flexible in changing the itinerary to what I want. Of course, the excellent speed of Helen responding by email was also the predetermining factor for me to use Impress. I took the 4 star hotel package and am totally happy with the hotels. Lunch was included and unlike poor choices and tourisy type of food, we were brought to nice, decent looking restaurants and they looked pretty grand and expensive. Food was also in abundance and we counted 9 courses for one lunch!!! Wow!!

Other than that, the transportation is first class as they gave us a good/fairly new van and it was comfortable for our group of 4. The tour guide was good and pleasant and except for a few hiccups (which was quickly resolved), we had totally no complaints on our tour. It was an eye opener for us to discover the beauty of Central Vietnam....which is still unexplored by the world to a certain extent! So use Impress, you will not regret it!!

3  Thank Taipei101