“Aranya Hotel Hanoi Great Hotel”
Review of Hanoi Sky Hotel

Hanoi Sky Hotel
Ranked #170 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
Hobart, Australia
“Aranya Hotel Hanoi Great Hotel”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The Aranya hotel Hanoi is a really great place to stay. The staff are all very friendly & helpful. Our welcome by Jan the manageress was very warm, friendly & sincere. She gave us a personal introduction to our rooms & explained everything about them & the hotel. Each time we entered or left the hotel we were greeted with fun & laughs all very happy. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them. Jan particularly made us feel welcome & not just another lot of guests. The hotel position is well situated & we would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lyn B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Don't often write reviews but I think a special mention needs to be made for the staff of the hotel. They were so friendly and helpful. When we arrived were were given a map and they talked us through all the places of interest and highlighted them including a variety of restaurants. We wanted to see a water putter show and they set the bell boy to buy tickets for us. When we realised that we wouldn't know if he managed to get tickets as we would be out all day they said it wasn't a problem they would call him and ask him to come back and we could book them ourselves. It felt that nothing was too much for them to do to help us. When were left the staff waved us off on the street. Thanks you for such great service.
As for the hotel -lovely hotel, clean room and great breakfast to start the day. Good location about 15 mins walk from the lake and old quarter.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is small but they have good service. The rooms are clean, the hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. Strategically located in the middle of tourist spots and markets. You can walk from here to anywhere! We would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Grace Marie P
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just returned from 10 days in Vietnam, and spent 5 nights at the Aranya. We were thrilled by the level of care and service the staff offered from start to finish. On two occasions, a staff member hopped on a scooter to buy some necessities for us, and there even was an offer to take us to a fabric market to make sure we could get good bargains. Special thanks to Jan, who saved a bag of family shoes left behind!

Comfortable beds, clean and well-appointed rooms, good television/entertainment options, a lovely top floor restaurant, convenient and affordable spa, and somehow manages to be quiet but close to the center of the action. There are many choices of places to stay in Hanoi, but the Aranya offers a combination of value and service that sets it apart.

Room Tip: Rooms at front have street views and balconies, but rooms at the back are quieter.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Very good and quiet boutique hotel for our 5 day stay in Hanoi. Reception staff is very helpful. Nice clean rooms with private shower. Our city trip in Hanoi was also very good with the hotel guide Ahm. We experienced a wonderful 2 day trip to Halong Bay which was arranged by the hotel. Spa services were also great. Hotel is certainly recommended : near to the Old Quarter and Lake. If we go back to Hanoi next year we certainly would book the same hotel, high quality service.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding service from the hotel front desk. This is my second trip to Vietnam. Accommodation's are excellent with modern conveniences. The ambiance is very quaint, Asian
as well as French quarter. The rooms are very quiet and a comfortable oasis after a long day of sight seeing. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with happy smiles and I was served a beverage while the staff welcomed me. They provided airport pick up which was timely as well comfortable They were extremely helpful in letting me know which
places I maybe interested in visiting. Their was no sells pressure. They always arranged a taxi pick up for me when I would go out for a day of exploring Hanoi. This is very important as their are many taxi companies who will charge you 20 american dollars for a cab ride that should cost 5 American dollars. I'm am from San Francisco and a savvy traveler but was overcharged a few times. I would suggest a bus tour to ho chi minh museum because the taxi cab drivers prey on tourists when you leave the museum. I did book the halong bay tour through the hotel. They use the best cruise operator at
competitive pricing. The spa services were excellent. I had a body massage, facial and foot massage. The services were done professionally as well as creating a calming environment. I received all of the spa services for 50 American dollars. The front desk hotel staff
always asked me how my stay was and if I needed anything. The staff was sincerely interested in making sure I had a comfortable stay.
When I returned from Halong bay they upgraded my room at the same price because of the length of my stay. Aranya Hotel is must stay in Hanoi high quality of service and accommodations at a great value.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Wonderful warm boutique hotel with professional staff that are welcoming, informative and happy. Great feel and very comfortable. Family friendly. Great restaurant on top floor- some of the best food we had in Hanoi. Beds and room very comfortable and clean. Great wifi and cable tv plus hot showers. We spent over 6 nights here over 2 weeks and had a very positive experience. Luggage taken to rooms, service with a smile and very very helpful. Great location- short walk to Lake and night markets. Good cafe and shops nearby.!

Room Tip: Loved the balcony rooms.
1 Thank SimonandAlexis