“Stay here!”

Ranked #170 of 580 Hotels in Hanoi
Pfaffenhofen
“Stay here!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and also booked the Sapa and Halong-Bay-Cruise with the hotel. The organzation of the trips was excellent and the staff was great. After the Halong-Bay-Bruise they gave me a free room for the afternoon to kill the time until the night train to Sapa left. Overall, I felt very welcome in the hotel and the customer service was excellent,in fact, the best I have encountered in any hotel so far! Extremely helpful and friendly staff.
I can highly recommend this hotel!
Besides the great staff, the hotel has a good location and the rooms are very nice and clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Claudia N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

A small cozy place to stay, though located within the Old Quarter it barely escapes the hustle and bustle of the busiest area of the Old Quater. Turn left once out of the hotel and Hoan Kiem Lake is within 400 metres where everyone seems to converge. All the staffs are always smiling and helpful right from your luggage to tips on what to do, suggestion with map on where to visit etc. Deluxe room was clean with all the necessary amenities, with big bathroom. Its worth more than the price you pay. Breakfast was enough, nothing special but no complains as it is included into the very reasonable priced room. For people who wants a hotel that is not busy and full of people, this hotel is perfect. Wifi was perfect.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jeep6530
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was nice experience in hanoi . the hotel was very nice the staff was awesome and friendly. they have smily face always .the room was very spacious .supirior room was awesome.. i like it .If i'll go ever Hanoi .I must stay there ..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank garshu
Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My week long stay at the fabulous Aranya Hotel in Ha Noi kept me safe, healthy and happy. The professional and friendly staff helped me in many ways including getting around town safely (not an easy task in this bustling city filled cyclos, motorbikes, cars, buses and all kinds of vendors) and enhanced my experience in Vietnam. The staff also helped me with my temporary phone including international calls and took care of a number of special needs. The reception area is warm and inviting, and the decor is soothing and elegant throughout the hotel. My room was a welcome and comfortable refuge with plenty of space and nice artwork and furniture and was kept spotlessly clean. The restaurant is on the top floor, and the daily breakfast of international and/or Vietnamese food and coffee always got my day off to a good start. The laundry service was fast and efficient. The spa services were very relaxing. The airport transfers were very helpful and safe. The location of Hotel Aranya cannot be beat! It is in the heart of Ha Noi with easy access to Hoan Kiem Lake and other famous sites. There are lots of restaurants, shops and fun stuff to look at right outside the hotel door. The prices are excellent value. Mr. Cuong, the customer service manager, made sure everything was well taken care of in a professional and helpful way. I travel a great deal for business and leisure frequently by myself. I recommend the Hotel Aranya very strongly and am already planning my return stay.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the interior garden are especially quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank TexasGirl F
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 12, 2013

THERE IS SIMPLY NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS HOTEL. I swear on everyone's grave that this 3 star hotel ranks amongst the 5 star hotels in terms of service, value, room quality and hospitality. This is a quaint little boutique hotel right in the heart of the Old Quarter and is 5 minutes walking distance from the Lake.

HATS OFF TO MR. CUONG, the front desk manager, who just constantly went out of his way to make everything easy for me. Simply service at its best ... He gave me a free room so that I could shower and freshen-up before heading to the airport ...

I WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank kikoiv
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights during our whistle stop tour of Vietnam and we were not disappointed. We got an excellent reception, offered complimentary drinks and provided with vast information about trips, tourist spots, recommendations and maps to help us get around. The hotel is in an excellent location and walking distance to all the sights. All the staff speak excellent English and are all so welcoming. We were upgraded for free to a lovely room, comfy beds and great little bathroom. Breakfast was simple but nice and the coffee is great. The hotel organised a private taxi for us to get to our early flight for around £7 but you can get a bus for £1.50 if your happy to wait for it and risk not having a seat. We would recommended this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again should we return to Vietnam.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Evie H
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 8, 2013

we had a very good time there, we stayed for 3 nights across two occasions. location is great and most atractions are within walking distance. the staff generally were very nice and accommodating. we checked in early and they made sure to have our room ready for us. they helped us plan the rest of our trip in Vietnam. they really made an effort to make sure train tickets are properly booked for us and made sure everything is to our satisfaction even though we planned everything at the last minute. the rooms were great, defiantly great value for money at a max comfort. the attention to details was great, which is not common.
book with them the travel back and from the airport, they make sure it is at a good price and on time. will defiantly stay there again next time i am in Hanoi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple