1,277 results
All reviews old quarter beer street halong bay special thanks the hotel staff the hustle and bustle hotel restaurant junior suite a wonderful stay amazing service perfect hotel welcome drink sister hotel comfortable rooms vietnamese food night market hoan kiem lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located in the center of Old Quarter. Our room is clean, spacious and well-lit. But whats more impressive at Essence Hotel are their crew and staff who are very accommodating. They made sure that our needs are met. Special mention to Ms. Kate who is very attentive to our needs. She goes out of her way to show us the best of what Hanoi can offer. Suggested restos that are near the hotel. She's very welcoming and service-oriented. We will definitely come back to this hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night at the Essence Hotel and Tom was the one who checked me in at 3 am in the morning. Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked for other certain days I needed.
He was most helpful in everything and I would certainly recommend the hotel and also Tom.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A highly recommended hotel with a teams of wonderful and helpful staff. Good quality foods, centralize location and short distance away from lakeside. One of the best hotel in Hanoi and for sure will make a return trips.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is in a fantastic location in amongst it all in the Old Quarter however once you enter it is a haven away from the hustle and bustle of the street. Room was clean and roomy enough with a balcony overlooking the city. I was particularly impressed with the Hotel Staff in particular Ryan. He went above and beyond to ensure our stay in Hanoi was satisfactory. He kept in constant contact even via WhatsApp when he wasn't working, to ensure we were good and finding the street markets and other locations easy enough. I have to commend this level of service so Thank you Ryan.

Room tip: Great view, clean comfy quiet room, fantastic location.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have a good stay at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful and recommend good eating places. Christine was very helpful and follow up with me to see whether can assist with my needs which make me very impressed. I would recommend this hotel.