“Cheap hotell, friendly and serviceminded staff beyond expexctation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aquarius Legend Hotel

Aquarius Legend Hotel
Ranked #19 of 565 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Oslo, Norway
“Cheap hotell, friendly and serviceminded staff beyond expexctation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

Me and 3 friends(all from Norway) of mine where backpacking Vietnam and were recomended this hotell by other backbackers. It definitly lived up to the expectations. For the cheap price it was a 5 star in my eyes. I whanted to get a tailered suite and they showed me on the map(they actually knew how to navigate in a map unlike many other). The tailer didnt speak english at all, so I whent a litle dissapointed back to he hotell, but my man Quinn (G.D of the hotell) told me that he would acompany me and translate. So he, free-og-charge, whent with me for 1.5h and made the suite come tru. I gave him the money in advance for the shipping and I just got i call from DHL that the suite will be in my possiesion tomorrow :D
You wont be dissapointed picking this hotell.

Terje Larsen
Norway

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
15 Thank Alexander L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

Everything was great, from the friendly and informative staffs, awesome meals arrangement, good wifi to well-planned tour and most importantly, u felt u r appreciated there.

Thanks again Hanoi Value Hotel and The Director General, Mr. Quinn Nguyen. As part of the tourism educators, i shall spread this good hotel to my country and friends around me. I wish all the very best in servicing.

Regards, Ting

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
15 Thank tings84
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was at Hanoi for 1 week. The services provided by the hotel was simply outstanding!! I enjoyed myself from the Halong Bay and Sapa Trip arranged by the hotel. The massage machine and personal computer inside the room provide a special touch of attention from the hotel especially after trekking at Sapa. All the staffs working at the hotel are like a family and their friendliness makes ones feel welcome and part of their big family. Many thanks to Quinn, Quinn's mum, Ben, Katherine and the big family of Hanoi Value Hotel for the outstanding service and hospitality while my friends and I were at your hotel. I will be back if I'm in Hanoi!! Great Job people!!

Room Tip: Those who prefer a quiet environment should request a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
16 Thank SoonPeng
Hanoivaluehotel, General Manager at Aquarius Legend Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your booking at Hanoi Value Hotel. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service and insuring your customer satisfaction. We are always interested in suggestions, feedback that would allow us to improve upon our service standards . Again, thank you for your confidence in our ability to serve you. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in your future travel’s plan and look forward to a continuing relationship.

Best regards!
Hanoi Value Hotel Management
Travelers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
Hanoi La Siesta Diamond Hotel & Spa
#19 of 578 in Hanoi
B&B Hanoi Hotel
B&B Hanoi Hotel
#11 of 565 in Hanoi

Been to Aquarius Legend Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aquarius Legend Hotel

Property: Aquarius Legend Hotel
Address: 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, Old Quarter, | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 71000, Vietnam (Formerly Hanoi Value Hotel)
Location: Vietnam > Hanoi
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 565 B&Bs / Inns in Hanoi
Hotel Class:3 star — Aquarius Legend Hotel 3*
Aquarius Legend Hotel is one of the most popular boutique three stars hotels in Hanoi. Conveniently located in the very heart of the charming historic, shopping, eating Old Quarter. With Aquarius Legend Hotel , we confirmed to bring you our best service ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Aquarius Legend Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.