“excellent!!!”

Kimono Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #316 of 2,240 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
California, Maryland
“excellent!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

That's so amazing, I have found this place on tuesday by my friend's introduction. They also had a " buffet sushi" at that day and there was no reason that I couldn't try it, cause it was too atractive. I can eat anything I want till I'm full, sashimi, sushi, salad...my favorite! When I take a look at the menu, I see it pretty luxurial, beside sashimi, sushi, they also have salad, BBQ, fried, hot pot...with fresh foods and kinda good looking. I quite love the view in here too! So maybe I have to spend more time to discover this wonderful place.

• Visited October 2013

• Vietnamese first
Dallas, Texas
“Had been months since I had sushi”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I found this place today and when I saw it was only around 300k for all you can eat I was in the door and ready to go . The roll variety is not great, but they do over some nice sashimi . If you need a sushi fix this a good place to go also like how the girls dress in traditonal Japenese outfits .

• Visited August 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“the first impression”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The first time i came here. I was suppried because all staffs said " Irassaimase" that's interesting warmly and friendly. I had a good memory un this restaurant. Suitable price , variority food and Good service in all of Japanese restaurant in hanoi. Althought staffs are not good in english but it's not problem with me. I like food in kimono so much especial salmon sashimi, Otoro (the way they call the Japanese fatty tuna) and cod fish also.

• Visited July 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“good food and good service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My first impression when coming to Kimono is the warm and friendly atmosphere and also very luxury. Dishes are well-arranged. They are fresh and delicious. . It is an interesting place for gathering my friends and family. I am actually persuaded.

• Visited July 2013
Hanoi, Vietnam
“I love Kimono”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The menu very plentiful and fresh food. If u are a devotees of sushi u can enjoy the sushi buffet in Tue, Fri, Sat . You can eat much more u want and only 300 000 vnd . So cheap for a meal. I like it's construction and design what the boss make it that way. That great. Thakiu so much

• Visited June 2013