“this hotel was recommended to me”

Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel
Ranked #57 of 597 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed October 19, 2013

i am so pleased I booked it and allowed Jenny to book my Halong Bay cruise - it was certainly a much better trip than friends did at the same time with a different company. Staff went out of their way to help me find the shops i wanted to find - actually took me there! Breakfast was the best as much as one wanted and beautifully presented and cooked. Room even had its own laptop! wow! Everything so good for the price just amazing I will go back there if I visit Hanoi again

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a very good value hotel, with clean and nice rooms, a very good breakfast, and, most importantly, a really friendly and helpful staff! The hotel has a good location, right in the heart of the Old Quarter. There is no issue with noise from the streets, however. The staff are very friendly and helpful, especially Candy, who helped us (five girls travelling through Vietnam) so much during our whole trip! The prices are very reasonable too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bara G
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have stayed in in this hotel from 13-15 October 2013. It was a very pleasant experience.
They have helpful & polite staff namely Nancy, Henry & Candy which made my short vacation hassle-free. They arranged for day tour, taxi pick-up & recommended good places to eat.
They went out of their way to give good & quality service to clients. Mr. henry hurriedly used his motorbike to give me the battery charger I left in the lobby after my check-out. I am very thankful.

This place is highly recommended due to the great staff working at this hotel.
This hotel is also located adjacent to the the walking streets which features interesting goods & food stalls.

Room Tip: if you love to walk, smell & see the sights around the old quarter, this is the place for you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Initially we booked here for our first two nights in Vietnam on the basis of the hotel's good location (heart of Old Town) and good reviews on TripAdvisor and elsewhere. However, due to the nice room, great and friendly staff and good food we decided to stay some nights longer when we came back to Hanoi.
The staff is very helpful, in our case with providing us with guidance for sightseeing in Hanoi, booking tours for us that were both well organised (Ha Long Bay, Sapa), booking internal flights for us at frequent flyer rates and providing us with pick-ups when needed. A special recommendation goes out to Candy for all her assistance, although I must say that all the staff we met deserves credits.

I've been in many hotels over the world but Holiday Diamond Hanoi was definitely one of the best service-wise. Especially in relation to the rates.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Georg1982
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great staff, good service,
I stayed at the Hanoi Holiday Diamond HOtel in October for three night.The room was clean.
the staff are fantastic and lovely. Good location.I very happy in hanoi.
Hotel Good restaurant. can walk to lacal restaurant and shopping not far away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great staff with good restaurant recommendations for local food.Good brekky .Wifi a bit wobbly in the room but they have pcs in the rooms so even better.Good location -can walk to local restaurants and shopping not far away.They let us store luggage there for our Halong Bay trip which was great

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hanoi Holiday Diamond in October for two nights. The room was clean and nice especially for the price tag. It included breakfast and drinks when we arrived. The hotel staff was by far the best aspect of the hotel. They were always willing to help us find good restaurants and helped to arrange some of travel/excursions. They even allowed us to store our luggage at the hotel while we visiting Sapa for trekking.

We loved our stay and would highly recommend this hotel. You can't beat it given the price tag!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple