“Excelling Excellence!”

and up
3-Night Sapa Tour Including Round-Trip Rail from Hanoi
Ranked #645 of 824 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Vietnam AG Travel is a well established inbound operator. We have served you with our experience, knowledge and professionalism. With the help of our well-trained multi-lingual staff and backed by a fully computerized reservation and communication system, we have the ability to provide a comprehensive range of travel services and original products throughout Vietnam and Indochina. We are fully insured in compliance with existing laws and international standards.
Wollongong
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excelling Excellence!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were seeking travel to the northeast right up to the chinese border. Ag travel took particular care to accommodate our interests and needs. Being a family of three (2adults, 1child) we had the pleasure of an exclusive driver and tour Guide to take us around the most spectacular areas of the northeast. If you are seeking a cultural experience that truly gives an insight into vietnam, the people, culture, traditions and sights ag travel is for you!!! Really well priced as they built our itinery including northeast for 5 days and halong bay for 3 days. Not one hiccup. Thank you ag travel.

Visited October 2013
Vietnamagtravel, Manager at Vietnam AG Travel Private Day Tours, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Mr & Ms Johnson!
Thank you so much your travelling with us on your trip in Vietnam
We so much appreciated your time to write nice words for our AG travel team on tripadvisor.
To reply your support so far and your comment our services all our team make sure to take care you and our customers better in the future
We hope to have opportunity to take care you in Vietnam next time

AG Travel team

Ufa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“travel agency”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We wanted to visit Vietnam so much, and especially to see Halong bay. We have been chosen on the internet travel agency - all either high prices or not at all tours! We were lucky that we met Vietnam AG Travel, and from the first letters they were attentive and open for communication. Manager Ms. Pham Hong helped us to choose a hotel in Hanoi with a good location and friendly staff, booked a tour to Halong bay, purchased electronic tickets for domestic flights in Vietnam and gave lots of good advice about the rest, so many thanks for her! Also, we were welcomed at the airport Noi Bay and later organized a transfer back to the airport, everything was planned very precisely so that we did not miss our flight.
It was very nice and comfortable that over the planning and during all of our travel, Ms. Pham always keep in touch, answered all questions that made our travel comfortable and relaxed.
From the moment you arrive at Vietnam AG, you want to relax and feel at home. Their helpful staff are there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needs.
I would like once again to thank Ms. Pham for her time, for the journey that we will never forget! We will be happy to meet you again and again!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shamil T
Vietnamagtravel, Manager at Vietnam AG Travel Private Day Tours, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Mr Shamil
Thank you so much for your review and your support our service. we high appreciate this, it is very useful in helping travelers who will travel to Vietnam in the near future and promote our services so much, I hope that our prestige will reach travelers soon
We are emphasized to improve our service much more and serve all our potential customer with the best service like you
we shall be happy to assist any travel information in Vietnam and Asia
Best regards
Vietnam AG travel
Utah
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Exactly what I Wanted”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We just returned from over 4 weeks in SEA. I planned most of the trip myself on the Internet. However, we intended to travel through NW Vietnam for a week a I realized that this portion of the trip was going to be a challenge to plan because travel is so difficult in those areas. Thravel alone would add days to our trip if we did it on our own. My search of the Internet resulted in many companies that would do trips up there there but none that I envisioned. So I wrote some companies to see if they would modify their trips to accommodate a couple of "sixty ish" travelers. Our wonderful travel planner, Hong Pham (Ms.) wrote me back immediately. Basically, she said, "Tell me what you want and we will do it." And they did. After further discussion, I just asked them if they could be responsible for our whole northern portion of our trip; a few days in Hanoi, a day tour or two, and Halong Bay. They met my itinerary needs perfectly. In short, you ask, they will do! And when a couple of small glitches occurred during the trip, they answered their hotline immediately, solved the problems immediately and even compensated us for a problem not of their doing. They were great! I highly recommend them!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank tombo081649
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Indochina Tours”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We booked a 3 days 2 nights cruise from Phnom Penh to Saigon on the AG travel. This was a fantastic journey.
The first day, our guide will meet us at our hotel in Phnompenh and transfer us to the boat pier for boarding to Chau Doc. Arrive Chau Doc around 15h30 PM. Pick up and transfer to our proposed hotel. Enjoy a hour cruise down the Lower Mekong river. Afternoon, visit the Sam Mountain with the caved pagoda, enjoy the sunset down the Vietnamese - Cambodian border from the summit of the mountain over the flat rice field. Overnight in Chau Doc.
The second day,We take the motorized boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the floating village, visit the local Cham minority village and her traditional weaving village. Depart for Long Xuyen, visit the bird Sanctuary in Thot Not and the incense stick making village. Check in on arrival. Dinner on guests 'account. Overnight at your hotel in Can tho.
The last day, 8h00 we first take the boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac river). The boat trip later takes you to the Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets, which are the most original ones and bustling places of the region.
It is an expensive option and there are many much cheaper ones available. But if you wish to do it in absolute style then I advise this company.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Mark F
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experiences”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

It’s so hard to express my thinking into words, but I was really happy. I observed and learned a lot from the tour. What a pity that I can’t speak Vietnamese to communicate with the locals but the tour guide did it for me. Also, we shopped some traditional things there. It was memorable moments.

Visited July 2012