Quaint colonial house converted to a 6 room boutique hotel. The rooms are basic with hot showers and portable heater at $30 per room. Simple bed, clean bathroom. But when we were there in early January, the whole SaPa town was out of electricity. And this boutique hotel do not have their own generator ! We were so cold. The huge fireplace in the lobby was also out of firewood. Luckily for them, the place has a friendly ambience and good food. We would recommend this place but maybe better in Spring or Autumn.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.