Tripadvisor

from $453.56
More Info
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews vivu travel mekong delta private tour cu chi tunnels mr quang halong bay ms lan approval letter coconut candy wonderful country initial email internal flights family tour vietnam tour planning stages phu quoc star accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just come back from Thailand last week
Thanks to Kim Dung and Vivu Travel : our trip was successful with private car , driver and guide very professional .
We had good service , very happy with the itinerary .
Sukhothai and Kwai rIver are the must !
We strongly recommend Vivu Travel if you wish to organize a trip in Asia .
Thanks again and hope to travel with you soon !

1  Thank sissin
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is our first time visit Vietnam, I booked the trip with Vivu on line, including 3 cities tour, hotel, private car service and two flights. The trip was very well organized, Vivu's service impressed us, we'll recommend it to our friends who want to have a travel to Vietnam.

1  Thank Xuesong7
Reviewed January 15, 2020

I contacted Vivutravel to organise a package for our family including hotels, transport, local travel and guides. We started from Danang and visited Hoi An and Bana Hills. We then travelled to Hanoi for city tour and Halong bay overnight cruise .
The tour was very well organised and with good transport and excellent guides,hotels were also clean and well located

2  Thank gomesmano
Reviewed January 13, 2020

We did our 4th or 5th tour with Vivu. This time was a road trip in the South West provinces of Vietnam. Ngoc was very diligent, the program suited our travel style and budget perfectly, She also accomodated us quickly for our last minute requests.
We recommend Tra Su tour and the Mekong Garden Resort. A very charming experience, away from the usual touristic circuits.

1  Thank uphnguyen
Reviewed January 7, 2020

This was my first visit to the country. I let Lan and VivuTravel design the itinerary for our 8 days in the country. I first contacted Lan only 7 days in advance.
Lan designed a schedule for Hanoi, HCM, Halong Bay and Sapa. Our time was limited given the size of the country. She maximized our time for daily activities by using overnight train trips to and from Sapa. Our holiday experience was exceptional, and I realized every day that Lan’s team of guides and connections had made the experience so much better than if I had tried this on my own. Here are a few highlights:
1. Lan obtained unbelievable pricing for us. We asked for a 5 Star hotel in HCM . I saw on Expedia that the hotel that Lan had booked for us would have cost me over 50% of the entire fee that I paid Lan for the entire 9 days of hotels, airfares and guides!.
2. All of the guides were excellent. All were very knowledgeable, had excellent language skills and eager to share their own stories of the country. We are particularly grateful to Victor Lo in HCM for recommending Noir and negotiating a special menu. Guides met us at train stations/airports at 11 pm at night of 4:30 in the morning, but all made us feel like honored guests in their cities.
3. We never over-lapped with any group. The guides knew how to personalize the trips, including a visit to the home of a gentleman in the Mekong who has spent 50 years collecting antiques.
I ever return to Vietnam or that region I would start by contacting Lan.

Date of experience: December 2019