“Vital Vietnam”

VivuTravel
Ranked #5 of 43 Nature & Parks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vietnam Tour - Vivutravel is a leading, trustworthy and professional tour operator in Vietnam since 2006. We offer a wide range of Vietnam holiday and Indochina tour packages to the most exciting destinations in the areas at most competitive price. We are specialist in private and tailor made holidays and your travel inquiries at Vivutravel can always be customized to suit your interests and needs such as budget, travel styles, choice of hotel, dinning, transportation, tour guide,etc.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

After being recommended to use Vivutravel, my Mum and I thought instead of spending hours on the net we would give them a go. It was an amazing experience that Dung organised for us. The 10 days and night went by with no problems what so.ever. The drivers and guides were always on time and were always giving us an incredeible amount of information no matter where we went. We went from Ho Chi Minh City to The Mekong Delta, then to Hanoi and to Ha Long Bay, down to Hue and onto Hoi An with a perfectly slower day to enjoy the resort and the local surrounds. Then back to Ho Chi Minh for some shopping and then our tour finished. It was so easy. Thank You so much, it was wonderful.

3  Thank Hessyhg
Vivutravel2, Director of Sales at VivuTravel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for your review which is very nice!

I will surely send your comments to all of our guides & drivers which will be big supports for their jobs.

And we really hope that we will have chance to meet you again in Vietnam.

Wish you all the best!
Kim Dung

There are newer reviews for VivuTravel

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Thank you Vivutravel, starting with Kim Dong who was very patient with me as I tried to make a final decision on our private tour itinerary. She was very helpful making suggestions and getting back to me very quickly. We visited Hanoi and Halong Bay with Sunny, Sapa (Bac Ha market) with Lam, Hue with Tuan, Hoi An, Ho Chi Min City and Can Tho with Do. It was an amazing 18 days. Great pace, no worries for the most part, great balance of tours and free time. I would recommend the folks at Vivutravel to everyone.
Halong Bay - try and go smaller boat. We had 9 total guests and it was great and Red Dragon 1 from Indochina was fabulous. Sapa and the Bac Ha market were amazing with our guide Lam from the H'mong people ( you may want to take the best train available tho!) Another amazing day was the floating market near Can Tho our bike ride through the village and cooking class thru the Hoi An Beach Resort. It was an amazing trip with great info from our guides and delicious food! The traffic is crazy but Vivutravel's drivers always made me feel safe.

5  Thank kristine61
Vivutravel2, Owner at VivuTravel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Ms Laurel Sandvik

Thank you so much for traveling with Vivutravel and your great feedback about Vivutravel's people and services. We are very happy that you had a good time in Vietnam and enjoyed many things.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you again!

Many Thanks and Best Regards
Nguyen Minh Tuan (Director ot Vivutravel)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have recently returned from a fantastic 3 week private tour of Cambodia and Vietnam organised through Vivu travel in Hanoi. The agency was recommended to us from some friends in the UK.

We first arranged to travel to Vietnam a year ago and the entire itinerary had been planned down to the last detail with Vivu travel, when we had to suddenly cancel at the last minute due to a family bereavement. Not only did they cancel all of our individual trips at no cost but they also returned our deposit without any hesitation.

A year later and the whole trip was rescheduled with an extra add on of Cambodia. Again Vivu travel were amazing. We have travelled quite extensively and normally always travel independently but felt that on this occasion we needed the services of local guides and drivers. We wrote many emails and discussed exactly what we wanted from the holiday and their local knowledge proved to be invaluable.

We were met at every airport or hotel by polite and informative local guides who were always accompanied by a driver and a very comfortable car. They were always flexible and each day we discussed what was planned and how long we wanted to spend on each visit. There was even one occasion when it rained so heavily in Hoi An we asked if we could swop our bicycle ride to the next day and this was done without any problem.

If you are planning a trip to Vietnam then use VIVU travel rather than an agent in your own country, as I can assure you they know their country and the price will be less expensive, but more importantly you will, without question, get the best service you have ever had from a travel agent!

5  Thank travel44304
Vivutravel2, Owner at VivuTravel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Karen

It is me, Tuan. I am so happy to see your review on Tripadvisor and knowing that you enjoyed the trip and had great time in Cambodia and Vietnam.

On behalf of Vivutravel, i would like to thank you so much again for traveling with us. I wish you and your family all the best and hope to see you next time.

Kind Regards
Tuan

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We enjoy every thing in Vietnam - the hotels were good especially in Hanoi & Sapa. The ship in Halong was beautiful , the train to Sapa was agreat experience. Sapa was very pretty and we will came back to Vietnam without a doubt!!!!
The trip was beautiful, the guides were fantastic - Tung & Lem, they were very polite, smart, funny and they interest us a lot. We will remember them long time and the trip not be the same with out them. Thank Vivutravel very much!

5  Thank Jeny L
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have just returned from a wonderful 3 week private tour of Vietnam and Cambodia organised by Vivutravel. While I was initially a little nervous about booking with a company I found on the internet, everything went smoothly for us and I found Vivutravel to be professional, helpful and reliable.
For part of the trip, we were joined by our friends, making us a group of 9 (5 kids ranging from 9-17 years, and 4 adults), while for the balance, we were just a family of 5.
Like others, we enjoyed the food, the sights and the people of Vietnam and Cambodia and we had wonderful guides (and skilled drivers) in each location. It was very interesting to get personal perspectives from the guides, along with more general information about the places we were visiting.
Unfortunately, we could not come up with a single highlight - because there were simply too many to choose from. We had 20 days of highlights!
I can thoroughly recommend Vietnam and Cambodia as a holiday destination and Vivutravel as a travel agent.

7  Thank Richard S
Vivutravel2, Owner at VivuTravel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Mr Richard and Family

I am Tuan Nguyen, the owner of Vivutravel, and i would like to thank you so much for your traveling with us and posting this great feedback on tripadvisor.

I added your facebook few days ago, and you saw the pics of Binh & Loan's wedding? (Binh is our tour guide and Loan is our company's accountant - great match?).

I wish you and your family all the best and hope to welcome you back in the next Vietnam - Cambodia tour!

Many Thanks