“Excellent tour”
Review of VivuTravel

Ranked #8 of 44 Nature & Parks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vivutravel are a leading, trustworthy and professional tour operator in Vietnam since 2006. We offer a wide range of Vietnam and Indochina tour packages to the most exciting destinations in the areas. We are specialist in private and tailor made holidays. Your travel inquiries at Vivutravel can always be customised to suit your interests and needs such as budget, travel styles, choice of hotel, dinning, transportation, tour guide, etc.
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Having previously been a believer in booking everything myself for a holiday, I was a little nervous about using a tour operator for our Vietnam holiday from Hanoi to Saigon/HCMC.

However, the private tour that Vivu provided was a truly fantastic experience. The guides were extremely flexible and knowledgeable, everything was arranged with no hiccups and the price was about 33% cheaper than using a UK operator. We even met the owner of the firm in Hanoi who met up with us for a coffee to check everything was ok.

Highly recommended!

"flight cancellation"
"longer holiday"
"thuy duong"
in 2 reviews
"started planning our trip"
"halong bay"
"travelled extensively"
in 3 reviews
"comprehensive tour"

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Our party o f6 friends booked with Vivutravel - Kim Dung (Agent) was extremely efficient and helpful when deciding where best to use our time. We knew exactly where we wanted to go and Kim helped put a extremely well priced package together. Many times we went back to Kim and each time she came back to us without complaining of changes. Everything was perfect. Guides were fantastic and were waiting for us at every airport or train station. Lam (Sapa) and Nam (Hanoi) were exceptional. If we did not feel like doing things the itinerary could be changed in a moment. The hotels were terrific and we were treated like kings. In Hoi An we did our own thing and that was allowed. Nothing was too much trouble. We usually travel by ourselves but Vietnam was different. It never felt like a tour even though it was privately organised for us. We had so much fun and intend to go back. Food was amazing and the sightseeing fantastic. We would highly recommend Vivutravel should be think of going to Vietnam. They also do Cambodia and other asian countries bordering Vietnam. Things can go wrong but it was wonderful to know that we were being looked after.

5  Thank j0k5
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Vivutravel put together the most wonderful tour of Vietnam with experienced friendly attentive guides, who all spoke very good english. Every moment was used to the best advantage, every hotel was of a fantastic standard, restaurants were splendid. If there was a spare hour, rather than get you to the airport early and leave you there, we would stop at a village and the guide would give us a tour of the village finishing up at the local coffee shop.
Please heed some good advice and book with this company you will not be disappointed. If you don't want to book one of their tours you can suggest your own. They will guide you all the way through, including help with appplying for a visa. They are brilliant and so quick to respond to you.

9  Thank Lyn F
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am traveling through Vietnam for 6 weeks and had spoken with Ms chi from Vivutravels about some volunteer work in a Tempel outside of Hue. A day before arriving in Hue I checked with her if everything was ok which she confirmed. The pick up from the airport was organised and I drove to the hotel which I organised myself with a non English speaking driver. The next day a guide picked me up to arrange for me to get a work permit. I went to the foreign affairs office and had to hand over money to someone there in order to get the permit. However, the permit was not given and when I called Ms Chi she was not very friendly and asked to speak to the guide. That was the last I heard of her, she never tried to contact me again to see whether everything is ok. 4 days later I am still in Hue without my work permit. I am now working with another travel agency who are very helpful and they said that it is very hard to get the permit. I was surprised that Ms Chi did not organise anything beforehand or did not know how difficult it was to get the permit. Overall I am very disappointed in the service of Vivutravels and felt let down in a country that I don't know - not a great feeling. I would not book with them again and would not recommend to use them.

5  Thank MS_travelingasia
See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We (two couples) just came back from a 14 day trip to Indochina organized by Vivutravel.
It was a great trip; wonderful country, friendly people, great sightseeing, and delicious food.
It was a pleasure to work on our itinerary with Ms. Chi. She and Vivutravel's Manager, Mr. Tuan, answered all emails promptly and were always very polite and attentive.
We experienced exceptional service during the entire trip. All of our requests were addressed quickly and the attention to detail was impeccable, and all for a very reasonable price!

We highly recommend Vivutravel because you will not find better customer service and attention to your needs.

Thanks again, Vivutravel, we can't think of a better trip!

6  Thank turistA0802

Been to VivuTravel? Share your experiences!