“The most wonderful experience ever”
Review of VivuTravel

VivuTravel
Ranked #5 of 41 Nature & Parks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vietnam Tour - Vivutravel is a leading, trustworthy and professional tour operator in Vietnam since 2006. We offer a wide range of Vietnam holiday and Indochina tour packages to the most exciting destinations in the areas at most competitive price. We are specialist in private and tailor made holidays and your travel inquiries at Vivutravel can always be customized to suit your interests and needs such as budget, travel styles, choice of hotel, dinning, transportation, tour guide,etc.
Koti in Warwickshire
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“The most wonderful experience ever”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Vivutravel put together the most wonderful tour of Vietnam with experienced friendly attentive guides, who all spoke very good english. Every moment was used to the best advantage, every hotel was of a fantastic standard, restaurants were splendid. If there was a spare hour, rather than get you to the airport early and leave you there, we would stop at a village and the guide would give us a tour of the village finishing up at the local coffee shop.
Please heed some good advice and book with this company you will not be disappointed. If you don't want to book one of their tours you can suggest your own. They will guide you all the way through, including help with appplying for a visa. They are brilliant and so quick to respond to you.

Visited March 2012
9 Thank Lyn F

London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am traveling through Vietnam for 6 weeks and had spoken with Ms chi from Vivutravels about some volunteer work in a Tempel outside of Hue. A day before arriving in Hue I checked with her if everything was ok which she confirmed. The pick up from the airport was organised and I drove to the hotel which I organised myself with a non English speaking driver. The next day a guide picked me up to arrange for me to get a work permit. I went to the foreign affairs office and had to hand over money to someone there in order to get the permit. However, the permit was not given and when I called Ms Chi she was not very friendly and asked to speak to the guide. That was the last I heard of her, she never tried to contact me again to see whether everything is ok. 4 days later I am still in Hue without my work permit. I am now working with another travel agency who are very helpful and they said that it is very hard to get the permit. I was surprised that Ms Chi did not organise anything beforehand or did not know how difficult it was to get the permit. Overall I am very disappointed in the service of Vivutravels and felt let down in a country that I don't know - not a great feeling. I would not book with them again and would not recommend to use them.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank MS_travelingasia
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a great trip organized by Vivutravel!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We (two couples) just came back from a 14 day trip to Indochina organized by Vivutravel.
It was a great trip; wonderful country, friendly people, great sightseeing, and delicious food.
It was a pleasure to work on our itinerary with Ms. Chi. She and Vivutravel's Manager, Mr. Tuan, answered all emails promptly and were always very polite and attentive.
We experienced exceptional service during the entire trip. All of our requests were addressed quickly and the attention to detail was impeccable, and all for a very reasonable price!

We highly recommend Vivutravel because you will not find better customer service and attention to your needs.

Thanks again, Vivutravel, we can't think of a better trip!

Visited December 2011
6 Thank turistA0802
Singapore
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Best I Have Ever Been”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

The tour was wonderfully planned with high efficiency. The guide was very honest and fun. You name it, they have it, honestly. Plus, the price is not very steep and certainly value for money.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank wesley95
Zurich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Truly experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We have searched on the web and contacting many tour companies. We have choose Vivu Travel for two weeks experience in Vietnam. This tour was well planned and itinerary was very flexible.Our young guide was helpful . He was not boring with unnecessary details but gave us all the information whenever we ask him. We had the extreme pleasure .Everything about this experience was fantastic and truly memorable. A great tour and professional company. Thank a lots

Visited November 2011