“FANTASTIC VIETNAM ADVENTURE”

VivuTravel
Ranked #5 of 43 Nature & Parks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vietnam Tour - Vivutravel is a leading, trustworthy and professional tour operator in Vietnam since 2006. We offer a wide range of Vietnam holiday and Indochina tour packages to the most exciting destinations in the areas at most competitive price. We are specialist in private and tailor made holidays and your travel inquiries at Vivutravel can always be customized to suit your interests and needs such as budget, travel styles, choice of hotel, dinning, transportation, tour guide,etc.
London, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC VIETNAM ADVENTURE”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

VIVUTRAVEL organised our itinerary for 2 weeks travel North to South Vietnam. Their attention to detail is exceptional, their guides extremely knowledgeable - the hotels were fantastic and overall value for money ( compared to UK brochure prices ) was very good. VIETNAM is a country of great contrasts - the North ( Hanoi ) we found cooler with a colonial feel and although busy retains great charm and character. Moving down the coast we would recomend an overnight VIP boat trip in Halong Bay ( mind blowing ), stops in Hue & Hoi An ( stay 2-3 days ) a brief stay in Saigon ( dissapointing ) and then onto the Meekong Delta ( Cu Chi Tunnels & Tay Ninh are a must ) and a beach break ( we stayed in Phan Tiet - but this is 3 hours drive to and from Saigon....) Suggest finding beach stop near the Delta.

Overall, I would highly recomend VIVUTRAVEL who will suggest an itinerary according to your needs. They are extremely proffesional and get you to the heart of the country.They offer a lot of extras that other companies do not ( most meals are included - but food and drink is extremely cheap and good quality ).

Visited March 2011
3 Thank jentel007

• Polish first
“Great holiday”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Vivu travel was recommended to me by a friend who has travelled to south East Asia for the last 10 years. I contacted Mr. Tuan and asked him to send an itinerary based on the sort of activities my wife and I enjoy. I received a very quick reply and was most impressed with what was proposed, I made one minor adjustment and promptly booked the holiday.
We were met at Ho Chi Minh City airport by a guide and driver and from then on it was plain sailing, we had enough time on our own but if we needed the guide all we had to do was call. At other times we were driven around, taken places, went on boat trips and all this without us having to do anything, it was all organised. During the holiday Mr. Tuan phoned a couple of times to make sure we were happy and that showed me he cares about his clients.
All in all a most relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Lorraine&Roger Sowerby
Melbourne,Australia

Visited May 2011
4 Thank roger-sy
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I was a solo, female traveler who had only been outside the United States one time before my trip to Southeast Asia and I couldn't have felt like I was in better hands than with Ms. Chi and Vivutravel! I initially contacted their office almost 6 months before my arrival just to get a quote and not only did they have the best price but the most thorough itinerary and prompt response time (even with a 14 hour time difference)!

When I initially contacted Ms. Chi I had a general idea of which cities I wanted to visit, but she helped me plan out how long in each place and found me amazing accommodations even with a tight budget. I opted to do a 14 day tour starting in Hanoi and ending on Phu Quoc island which was fantastic. With such a short trip to see an entire country, my schedule was pretty jam packed, but I was always picked up promptly from every hotel and every airport for all 14 days with no issues.All of my tour guides were very thorough and kind and everyone seemed excited to share their city with me. And even with all the sightseeing tours, I still had plenty of time to do some exploring on my own and come home with some personal favorite places.

Honestly, I can't say enough great things about Vivutravel and Vietnam! The people are so genuine and warm, the scenery is postcard worthy at every stop and the food is amazing. I've already recommended Vivutravel to all of my friends back home and I think everyone should plan a trip to see this wonderful country!

Visited July 2011
4 Thank Leah D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous South East Asia”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We booked with Mr. Tuan, Vivu travel after a recommendation from friends who had travelled with them before. This was my fifth trip to South East Asia and I decided to book a tour as I was travelling with a large group of friends. We started In Vientienne, Laos working our way to Hanoi in Vietnam, down to Saigon via Hoi An and Nha Trang then on through Cambodia. The itinerary I received prior to the trip was very comprehensive, custom according to my travel plans and with a mixture of hotels picked by me and recommended by Mr. Tuan. On top of that the price was extremely reasonable.

The trip itself from start to finish was fantastic. The hotels were of a very high standard, guides exceptional, and transport first rate. The highlight was when we arrived at Halong Bay and found out we had a whole Junk ship just to ourselves. My personal favorite was Cambodia whilst my cousins was Vietnam. The girls in our group loved Laos. This was the best thing about our trip, the itinerary was designed so everyone found something they loved doing. Furthermore the guides were very accommodating happy to alter anything depending on what we felt like doing and offering a wealth of knowledge as to what to do during our leisure time (this was mainly directing us to the best pubs and bars in town haha).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Vivu travel to anyone wishing to organise a trip to South East Asia. Of all the traveling i've done this trip was by far the best. In fact Mr Tuan is organising another trip for us all for this coming Jan to Thailand. I'm confident that it will be just as good as the last.

Visited November 2010
4 Thank Campbell26
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We would highly recommend Vivutravel for an individual, reliable and friendly travel service.”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We contacted Tuan via email to help plan our trip to Vietnam with 3 teenagers and found him wonderful to deal with. He planned a comprehensive trip, made some great suggestions and was very prompt and relaible in getting back to us. The trip was fantastic and hassle free. We were met at each place by experienced drivers and the local guides were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. All accomodation was great and the trip went very smoothly. We could never have managed to have such an enjoyable trip and see so much without Tuan's help. We would highly recommend his travel service and would contact him again if we return.

Visited August 2010