“Fast paced but fun!”

Aclass Cruises - Ha Long Daily Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aclass cruises company is widely known as the leading leisure, entertainment for cruising in Halong bay. And we have long time working in hospitality industry, over 12 years of experience. Now, we bring it to you with the most extraordinary part of the world heritage site, Halong bay.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast paced but fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Wish we had more kayaking time, but we got alot in during the trip. Staff was very polite and guide was friendly.

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Beach
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Class Opera, Halong Bay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Excellent everything except that some idiot talked the owners into spraying all the wonderful old boats with white paint! They now look dirty and look out of place in pictures. The traditional colors of black, brown, red, yellow, have been painted out and covered over with white paint and has made the boats ugly.

Otherwise it is a fantastic place, friendly, happy people showing you their wonderful world and great cuisine.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank PuakoBeach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very recommended cruise for younger crowds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit aprehensive to book a class opera cruise due to some of the negative reviews, especially around the food (I'm a foodie). First of all, the great thing was that the cruise was full of young people (25-35) and considering we were going to spend two days together, that was a plus.
The rooms were clean and the food was great (I've never seen so much quantity!). Really nice vietnamese food. The activities were fun - floating village, kayaking, islands, caves...and the staff were really helpful - especially our guide - Ton - who was also a very fun character! So all in all very recommended. We booked through Brilliant Cruises.com and they were excellent. We did it all via their live chat. Grwat service.

2 Thank Paulafpinedo
Ottawa, Canada
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Pretty Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was really worried about getting scammed on a tour, so tried really hard to find a decent company. Myself and my boyfriend did 2 nights on the Aclass boat (not the Opera), and we found it to be pretty good actually. They go pretty far out into the bay, the food was more than average and the rooms were clean and had hot water.
The activities for the two day trip were pretty decent, although I did feel a bit shuffled around. The kayaking and the little beach we went to were the highlights though, they were great. I also have to say that I liked that the boat was small, we got to know a few of the other guests and we had a great time. There isn't much to do at night, probably because the drinks are ridiculously expensive. This, and the fact that if they see you open something you didn't buy from them (including anything you may buy from the floating convenience stores) they add $5 to your beverage bill. I was pretty unimpressed with this, especially seeing as I wasn't told before hand.
Anyway, the staff worked hard to make sure we were happy, the weather was good, the deck upstairs had beautiful views and everything was safe. I would recommend it, just make sure you do your against the rules drinking on the deck upstairs to avoid the "bottle service charge."

1 Thank susanr0se
Buenos Aires, Argentina
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“I recommend it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was affraid, because everyone complains of all the cruises and fell scamed. But in my experience in Aclass The food was very good and in quantity. The rooms were very clean and modern. All the staff on the cruise was very kind and took special care of my food, with a non sea food menu. The boat can host aprox 40people but we were only 20, so it made it more quiet. The tour I think includes the usual, as most of the cruises in Ha Long Bay. I would recommed it to my friends.