“Amazing baguettes in true French style”
Review of Saint-Honore

Saint-Honore
Ranked #6 of 30 Bakeries in Hanoi
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Saint-Honore brings the best of ingredients and freshness to every meal. At the Heart of the French art de vivre, you can taste original flavoursinspired by 17th century recipes. We create healthy recipes that answer your daily need. This French village will bring some chic into your life while preserving the traditional French bistro conviviality. From the finest macaronto the most rustic cheese, we apply the same quality control. Bon appetit!
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing baguettes in true French style”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were recommended to go to this patisserie whilst in Hanoi. It wasn't close to where we were staying (about 10 min by taxi) but it was so worth the trip. It's located near the western river and the croissants and eclairs were so yummy but the best thing was the baguettes. The bread was amazing. We ended up going back there again the next morning for breakfast and had more baguettes. A tad expensive for Vietnam but so cheap if you come from a Developed country. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
“Always satisfied ”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

1. Best capuccino in town
2. Cozy interior
3. Awesome taste cakes

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great option for a late brunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I love brunches! We are not early birds, so finding a truly great place that serves brunch is on our top list when we arrive to a new place. I saw this cafe and liked the name immediately, as St Honore is my favorite pastry at Laduree in Paris. So we came here and sat downstairs on one of the couches. The display here is really beautiful - you have a choice of fresh pastries and sweets - from eclairs to croissants - anything you want, as well as an a la carte menu of brunch dishes such as scrambled eggs, omelette, sandwiches and salads. I had the poached eggs on a croissant and my boyfriend had the ham&cheese croissant with a sunny side up egg on the side. Overall the food was fine, the service was very attentive and we had a good experience. We even got eclairs and croissants to go, so we could enjoy them at home

• Visited June 2014
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Let down”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was really excited about this place. The bread offerings one sees when coming in look great, the upstairs seating area is very comfy ... but this is pretty much it ... Wait staff was attentive but useless, my order of 'Alba Water' was understood as 'Americano' .. the kids' meal comes with ice cream as dessert, then why the heck was the ice cream the first thing they brought, before even the drinks? I was asked by 3 different people if I am sure I had not ordered that Americano ... towards the end one service member absolutely had to update the chalk board hanging next to me, shoving his rear end into my face. The eggs benedict I received were below average. Presented on bread roll halves way too big, with some yellow sauce that did not taste like hollandaise at all, the 'Canadian Bacon' was some local stuff I know from my own fridge. To top things off, their wifi is puny, I switched back to my own 3G. After all that I was positively surprised that they got the bill right.

• Visited May 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice restaurant and bakery in the Westlake area”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went for dinner with a few friends as it was only a short 5 minute walk down the road from our hotel (The Intercontinental Westlake).

The service was very attentive and the ambience in the upstairs area was really lovely.

We all ordered variations of the savoury crepes, and each dish was delicious. My husband ordered the steak tartar which was to a very high standard too. Desserts were very tasty although the selection was limited by the time we were ready to order.

Definitely worth a visit if you are staying in the Westlake area.

• Visited May 2014