“Great little french bakery and cafe”
Review of Saint-Honore

Saint-Honore
Ranked #5 of 33 Bakeries in Hanoi
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Saint-Honore brings the best of ingredients and freshness to every meal. At the Heart of the French art de vivre, you can taste original flavoursinspired by 17th century recipes. We create healthy recipes that answer your daily need. This French village will bring some chic into your life while preserving the traditional French bistro conviviality. From the finest macaronto the most rustic cheese, we apply the same quality control. Bon appetit!
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was staying at Sheraton for a few days and walked past St Honore a couple times but I didn't realize they served food until I read tripadvisor reviews on my last day in Hanoi! I was glad I stumbled upon it and tried the food. Its a great little french cafe (something I was looking for at the old quarter but couldn't find). The home made pasta is excellent. The ravioli was average (and was more like a chinese wanton than a ravioli). The dessert is also really good. And great selection of french breads and pastries. Definitely worth a trip there if you are looking for a quaint, cozy french cafe.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I love patisserie and chocolate, and bake on a regular basis. I'm also from Denmark where the standard of patisserie is thriving.
This is also my first food review as I can't get my mind of Saint-Honoré's chocolate cake and their amazing Madeleine cake. I most definitely will go back tomorrow.
This is the place to go if you want top notch patisserie in Hanoi.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Located a little bit out of the city center, this place offers French cuisine.

The bakery products are tasty. The food is the restaurant was good, even though some dishes would appreciate a little bit more of a French influence.

Service is okay. Coffee is good.

Not superb but if you are looking for some western food in Hanoi, this place is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We loved this lovely cafe/deli. Yum crepes and baguettes. We dined there two nights in a row and loved both meals.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Popped in for breakfast one morning, service was a bit slow but polite. Eggs Benedict was not the best I've ever had but still tasty & fresh. Definitely recommend getting some macaroons for takeaway!