Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights with a trip to Halong Bay in between. Lily was wonderful organising everything and advising on our trip, storing luggage and offering bathroom facilities after checking out when we had a late flight. She even phoned and had staff escort us to a spa for manicures etc.
The hotel is good value for money. It is extremely central in the Old Quarter and the breakfast are certainly adequate with fabulous omelettes. This is not 5 star but very adequate with wonderful staff. I recommend it for the budget conscious.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SherryO_11
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Parkson Hotel has a nice online presence, but reality is completely different! Rooms are old, unmaintained, run-down, moldy and dirty. Linens not clean. Dark, with poor lighting. Only view from the window was a solid wall of adjacent building. Electrical outlets detached from the wall. Bathroom small, moldy and filthy. Tiny shower couldn't even turn around in. No light above the bathroom mirror so had to shave in the dark! TV broken. Phone not working. Looks like the last maintenance done at this place was 25 years ago. Bathroom "amenities" a cruel joke. Breakfast mediocre. Location is reasonably OK (10-15 minutes to Hoan Kiem Lake), but not much around the hotel itself. Reception staff friendly but that's about the only redeeming thing about this place. I've stayed in worse hotels, but not too many worse! And considering the price of the room was not cheap, and that there are literally hundreds of much better (and cheaper) hotels in Hanoi, I have to give this place the lowest marks. Stay elsewhere!

Room tip: Look for another hotel!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Raintree_Thailand
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

"Yes, yes" is what they tell you to shut up and leave.
Cockroaches in the rooms and breakfast.
They don't understand absolutely anything and don't even make the effort to understand you.
Wi-Fi falls every 4 of 3 times.
Shower super dirty and clogged and clogged sink.
We had to leave at 6:3 and ask for the breakfast at 6... they told us that not problem and when we came down at 6 they asked us to wait until 6.3... luckily the bus was late.
Awful service and unhelpful staff

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Gabjure
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Please be aware that this hotel is not as good as the reviews say! I writing this from my room at Parkson Hotel and believe me, I will NEVER be staying here again. To preface, I have been to Hanoi 3 times before and travel a lot in Asia, so I'm not just being a priss about this. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay... Well, I don't know why you would pick Parkson, because you can still find cleaner rooms for CHEAPER elsewhere!!

The lobby smelled a little bit unpleasant when we first entered. When we got up to the room, we were immediately dismayed. Dim lighting, sheets that looked sort-of cleaned but not really fresh at all, and power sockets falling out of the wall. Upon unpacking, I went into the bathroom and encountered a powdery brown film on everything. Mold? It was especially prevalent in the shower. Lastly, the TV was absolutely broken - both staticky and also had marks all over the screen, so that even if you could live with the static, the picture was completely unviewable. Haven't experienced the breakfast yet, but I will update in the morning.

Additionally, after asking around at other hotels, we realized we were paying at least $15 more (a LOT of money in Hanoi - $20 is a big meal for 4 people) than we should have.

Sadly enough, the manager (Lily) tried to give us a different room after we complained. We went to check, and while it did smell a little bit better, the main problem was that the shower was also covered in the same brown mold. Seeing that we would be leaving very early in the morning and checking in elsewhere, we shrugged and gave up.

The only saving grace to this hotel is Lily, who did her best to be helpful to us. She arranged for airport transportation, provided a map and gave advice on where to eat. We didn't need the advice, but she didn't know that! I don't blame her for our experience, but I hope she finds another place to work. This hotel isn't going to get better unless someone puts a lot of money and work in.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ginad2015
Reviewed August 8, 2017

On top of excellent service, the folks at the Parkson Hotel went out of their way to help me navigate my way through the city. It was an excellent, very memorable experience. One that I will never forget. Kudos to everybody!

Room tip: Get ready to be thrown back in time.
Date of stay: September 2016