Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Staffs were so friendly and helpful. Though room is not spacious but absolutely comfy and clean. Locates right in the heart of Hanoi, it only takes you 10mins walking to famous Lake and some historical places. Also easy to hang out at night as you stay closed to the busiest streets of Old Quarter. I'd love to be here everytime visiting Hanoi.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2016

Stayed here for four nights, has to be one of the best value hotels I have ever stayed in, we paid less then £10 for very large rooms with breakfast. The hotel is large and in a great location just a few minutes walk from the nightlife centre of Hanoi. The staff were very friendly and suggested and excellent restaurant, arranged taxis and a tour and where generally very helpful. The rooms were huge, one with two double beds and with excellent showers and wifi. Highly recommended for budget travellers to this amazing city.

Room tip: Double rooms are huge
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Parkson Hotel located in the heart of Hanoi's ancient street, an ideal location for visitors who want sightseeing Hanoi, not far from Hoan Kiem lake
I spend my holiday in here, so great! the most comfortable and convenient for I and my family.
Many food shops and cafes around the hotel. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff are very friendly and helpful during my stayed. If you stay some days to visit Hanoi I think this hotel is your good choice.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in January and we both enjoyed our stayed. We got to try two different types of room, as we stayed 1 night in a family room, before checking out to do an overnight cruise in Halong Bay and then returned to a double room. The family room was a large size with two large beds, (we only used the one, but it was very comfortable), and it had a fair sized bathroom. The room was really too big for us, but would be ideal not just for a family, but two singles looking to split costs and not wanting to share a bed.
The double room was a reasonable size and again had a comfortable bed and a decent size bathroom. There was no window in this room and I thought this might be an issue for us, but to be honest, we were really only in there at night to sleep, or a few hours during the day to get out of the rain and we both totally forgot about the fact there wasn't one. As a plus, this hotel does have a lift, so no drama getting your bags to your room if you are on a upper floor.
The location of the hotel was perfect for us also, as it sat right on the the outskirts of the old quarter, so it was just a short stroll to the action, an array of places to eat and drink, shopping at the markets or a walk around the lake and an easy stroll back to hotel when we were done. Despite being so close to a busy area, neither of us recall hearing of the noise from outside, in our room and had no trouble sleeping, or sleeping in, haha.
The wifi reception was also good in the rooms and there was a number of English speaking channels on the TV.

To me though, what really makes the Parkson a gem, is the staff. Right from our arrival everyone was friendly and helpful. The real star for us though was Lily.
When planning our trip, many people said not to book tours or cruises through hotels, as they were more expensive, or you wouldn't get what you thought you were going too, etc.....This was the only hotel on our whole trip, that I booked an activity through, because the prices Lily put the following package together for, was much better than I could get it for on my own and so I just had to take a chance. Return airport transfers, 4 nights accommodation at Parkson Hotel and a 2 day/1 night cruise around Halong Bay with signature cruises. I was skeptical and nervous, swapping many emails back and fourth with Lily to confirm details, but none of which was really necessary, because when we arrived, everything was just as Lily had promised, we honestly couldn't have been happier. If you are considering any activities while in Hanoi, I would strongly suggest seeing what Lily or the Parkson team can do for you before booking.

We would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Will_We_Survive
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and we were very impressed with the service received from Lily, who not only gave us an excellent recommendation on a Halong Bay cruise (which was amazing), but also made our stay in Hanoi very memorable thanks to her suggestions and good local knowledge.
We had a minor issue with our room during the stay but the team was very attentive and sorted the matter in no time. Parkson is well situated to the Old Quarter (walking distance) and well known by several tour operators which makes it handy for pick up and drop off. Complimentary breakfast each morning was filling and the French toast in particular was delicious! Thanks for a great service Lily and team!

Date of stay: January 2016