“Great value, great location in old Hanoi”
Review of Lucky 3 Hotel

Lucky 3 Hotel
Ranked #177 of 603 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My stay here was 7nights with business friend of mine, he recommend me to be here because of often stay and I was very satisfied. Friendly staff, european and local food for breakfast (great Pho!). Spacious room.

Room Tip: Upstairs more to see outside crazy ;o) rush traffic, but other side of building is little bit more q...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Lucky Hotel G, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Ivan P,

Its so great for us to hear that. We always try to improve our service day by day. I hope all of the guest stayed at Lucky 3 hotel will be feel comfortable.

Best regard

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We arrived in Hanoi at 04.30am and it was no problem to arrange to be met at the station and to check in (for a small amount extra) and to have that peace of mind when you're exhausted was priceless. We stayed 5 nights with one night in Halong Bay, and the place really grew on us. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very nice, with a choice of eggs and baguettes, fresh juice, or pho if you prefer. The location is excellent, being a short walk from the old quarter and the lake. It was fairly quiet in the room, there is a window, and natural light, but it looks onto a brick wall.but if you want a view, the rooftop terrace view is fantastic. The bathroom is fine. The rooms have enough space , there are tea and coffee and kettle. The beds are very firm! Overall, it is very good value .

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 429helenc
Lucky Hotel G, Director of Sales at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Helen C,

Thank you very much for you review. Its so nice from you. We are trying to provide more services at Lucky 3 hotel. I hope in the next time when you come back Lucky 3 hotel, you will see the better service.
Thanks with best regard

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Special thanks to Ms Huong, Ms Linh, Thuong and Mr Tan to make my 1st visit to Hanoi memorable. We arrived early in the morning. The hotel check in time is 1200. However, they manage to rush to clean a room and grant us to check in at 9am. It really help us a lot. Thanks Lucky 3 hotel team :). Nice Pho, please order it for ur breakfast at level 9 of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LuckyHotel G, Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Ms Yenni,

Thank you very much for nice comment. we always try the best to served all Guests. We hope to see you again in Lucky 3 hotel.

Best wish to you

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great location, Staff could not do enough for us, even offering to accompany us in taxi to the bus station! Beautiful, spacious room, great breakfast.Will definately stay here again when next return to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Front room for a balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
LuckyHotel G, Front Office Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Sally,

Its so wonderful to hear that. We would welcome to serve you from our heart!

Wishing you all-way happiness and lucky !

See you again

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Lucky 3 hotel was a really nice place to stay. I truly enjoyed my time there. Breakfast every morning was lovely with a few different options to choose from-fresh pineapple juice was fantastic as was the french bread! Had a few mornings when there were mix-ups in what I ordered-brought a banana milkshake when I ordered pineapple juice and I ordered poached eggs and received sunny side up which were not cooked enough. Both times I ordered I said what I wanted and pointed to the item on the menu so wasn't sure why the errors but oh well. Most mornings I ate breakfast outside on the deck and enjoyed it very much. I had booked a balcony room and the first night I did not have that. I moved into a balcony room the next day but wished that I had stayed in the room I had on the first night. I found there was a lot of street noise in the balcony room. Also, the balcony room pictured on the booking site was not the room I had or was expecting. Free wi-fi and English speaking tv channels was a nice thing too. I would stay here again if I returned to visit Hanoi.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have just spent 8 days at this wonderful hotel. Highly recommend u book in to the VIP room as very large balcony and wonderful jacuzzi bath. Excellent location, staff were exceptional, nothing was ever too much trouble. Breakfast was cooked fresh to order every morning with the option of outside or inside dining. Was always welcomed with a warm smile, asking us were we enjoying our stay and to let them know if we needed anything. Special thanks to them as it was our anniversary and they delivered beautiful flowers to our room. Added bonus, the hotel will even arrange your transport to collect u from the airport and return, and the hotel has excellent free WiFi in all areas.
Would definately stay back at this hotel if we return to Hanoi again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Lucky 3 Hotel is a nice and clean hotel, and the staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The staff obtained postage for and mailed a postcard for me back to the USA which arrived safely and timely. Breakfast every morning was very good, as noted in other reviews, there are several options to choose from Asian/Western style. Great stay, I'll definitely look for this hotel again if I ever return to Hanoi.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business