Lucky 3 Hotel
  • Room Service
Luxury Hotel(Hanoi)
Splendora Hotel(Hanoi)
View Hotel
All reviewstop floorgreat locationold quarterbrick wallhang bongvip roomrooftop terracebreakfast is servedbreakfast restauranthoam kiem lakephodecent hotela wonderful staycentral locationevery morningrooms are cleancouple of nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went to Hanoi in the summer.I was going to find many hotels and I found the Lucky3 hotel.That is one hotel that I feel like the best.staff there is very friendly and always smiling and helping me so much.stay in this room clean, quiet.I eat breakfast on the top floor and have always served me.on the top floor you can see the city with beautiful scenery.the next time I will still come back in this hotel, I will refer friends to this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I arrived at the Lucky 3 hotel on the 5th November. The first thing I feel that is one hotel very polite and friendly. Hotel space is very nice and quiet, especially on the top floor restaurant. Here is very convenient to go shopping, walk around and visit the tourist destination. The next time the opportunity to return Hanoi I would still choose this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed 4 nights at Lucky 3 hotel. Our Family room was clean, with plenty of space and nice comfortable beds/linnen. The sanitary installations were all up to date and of good standard. The room was on the 6 floor and had a nice spacious terrace overlooking Hanoi. location was excellent for discovering the old Quarter. The hotel is fairly new, family run and the staff was attentive and very helpful at all times during our stay. To be recommended!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
LuckyHotel G, Director of Sales at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Peter H,

Thank you so much for spending your treasure time sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor site.
We are strong believe that customer trust is not an easy thing to get so that we are try our best to working hard everyday and customer satisfaction who trusting and coming to our hotel is the main target we arm to.
Overall, thank you so much for your support our hotel and the entire team looks forward to welcoming you back as loyal guests at LUCKY 3 HOTEL!
With best regard!
Thu Huong/ Ms

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I had my family here for a week, the staff was helpful beyond expectation, from begining to end. I can highly recommend this hotel if you have friends or family over for a stay. Pricing is ok, and location is good if you want to explore the old quarter (five minutes walk from Hoan Kim Lake)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
LuckyHotel G, Guest Relations Manager at Lucky 3 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Mr Peter,

Thanks for your recent review on Tripadvsior, we work hard at continually trying to improve our service to our guests. We are delighted to hear you had a great time at Sky Hotel and enjoyed the service from our staff as well as breakfast in our hotel.

Wish you and your family have a great time in Viet Nam!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Comfortable hotel, and good service from the staff, such as Yen Cao, and the room price 40 USD every night, it is a average price in this area.

Room Tip: the room near the street side is good, but have little noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business