“Funky place”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I wondered where I was heading, down a hallway and up a spiral staircase forever. However the journey is well worth it. Great food, cold beer and friendly staff. I have been back to visit several times in my two weeks here and have not been disappointed. Also has wifi!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great food and reasonably priced. Should provide more rice with their meals.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I would like to highly recommend this restaurant to every one. Decoration of restaurant is very attractive. Food is so tasty, and Staff is so professional, they almost speak English well. Further, price is quite reasonable. I love piza made from this restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great service, good choice of Vietnamese and Western food. Drinks at affordable prices and good selection.
The gentleman who runs this place was awesome, good company and even played traditional Vietnamese music over the CD for me.
Not sure if this location is the one I went to (There are about 5 I think).
I stayed at teh Elegance Ruby...if you come out of the hotel and turn RIGHT and hit the street and then go LEFT and at the next road go RIGHT...you will find it!! Its about 2mins away......
Try it, clean, delicious and well priced. There are oodles of thank you notes from patrons so they must be doing something right!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

good choice of food and good service at a fair price