“Great hotel in the old quarter”

Hanoi Victory Hotel
Ranked #49 of 601 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Great hotel in the old quarter”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

For price & location you can't go past this hotel. Tony the manager & his staff were most helpful with anything we needed to know. We had rooms upgrade to Deluxe, they were roomy & well decorated. A big thank you to his staff who cooked breakfast each morning who helped us with our taxi problem. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Hanoi. Look forward to going back there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Mary W
thang p, Manager at Hanoi Victory Hotel, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Mary W,

On behalf of all staffs in Hanoi Victory Hotel, We would like to send a sincere thank like a small gift to you for staying with us and marvelous recommendation on Tripadvisor website.

Take care our customers and honest is our original concept to build up Hanoi Victory Hotel, almost of our guest felt and highly appreciated them.

We also feel so thankful for your highlight about our service. And our commitment to guests is making even better jobs than the best to ensure the trustful quality of services. Absolutely, the guests’ feedbacks like yours are such important orientations for Hanoi Victory’ enhancement, that’s why we are always listening.

All in all, we wish to have an opportunity to impress you again even at an advanced level in the upcoming future.

Tony Bui and Hanoi Victory Hotel team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Thai first
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We spent three nights in the Victory Hotel and we enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms were very clean, neat and tidy. It was the wonderful staff that made our stay so enjoyable, they couldn't do enough for us.They guided us to some great restaurants,tours and organised taxis, buses and tours from the hotel.Thanks to Tony and the boys we had a great time we would certainly stay there again and would recommend it to our friends and family.

Room Tip: The superior rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank brendeb
Dear Brendeb,

Firstly, I would like send you my truly thank for your beautiful words about every moment of your stay at our hotel and I would like to do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at Hanoi Victory Hotel on Trip Advisor website. We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I want to thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your stay; from the quality of our breakfast, reliable informations and comfort of our rooms,...

In fact, we have been always trying the best to bring all guests the most comfortable and enjoyable stays at Hanoi Victory Hotel, since that’s the ultimate goal every staff is aiming at. And beyond our imagination, our efforts and hotel services have been recognized much more impressively than we thought.

Please know that I will use your feedback as a tool to ensure we consistently meet the high standards we set for ourselves. All in all, we cannot say enough to thank you for your great support to Hanoi Victory Hotel, and we bid you a warm welcome at anytime you return to Hanoi.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Guys if you need a place to stay , look no further , lovley little botique Hotel in the old quarter of Hanoi.
Rooms are excellent, but if you can afford it obtain the delux room , the extra few bucks is worth the spend.
In 20 years of travelling i have not stayed at a hotel that matchs the Victory in regards to thier staff.
Nothing was a problem for the staff and any request was actioned straight away
eg. we were looking for ice to go with our bourban , within 5 minutes the staff had gone out and obtained the ice for us.
We needed a couple of sim cards , the staff went out on our behalf and bought us the sims cards.

No question as to where i will be stayin gon my next visit

Regards Craig

Room Tip: go for the delux room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Craig F F
Dear Craig FF,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to The Hanoi Victory Hotel. We truly value your opinion as it is from your comments that we are able to uphold our commitment to excellence, it was providing you with customer satisfaction for future visits.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly lovely little botique Hotel in the old quarter of Hanoi and the friendly and helpful service you received from my colleagues. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Hanoi Victory Hotel is known for and I am pleased that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay

Thank you again for your excellent feedback , we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and to continue ensuring your stays with us impress you and provide fond memories of Hanoi

Virginia
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with the decision to stay here. The staff is excellent, thanks to the manager - Tony Bui - who. Always seems to be proactively seeking ways to help guests feel comfortable. On my arrival to the hotel, I was upgraded to a better room because the room I booked was sold out. The staff helped me carry my luggage to the room. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room starting with the material to the overall decor. The staff was very helpful overall with the accommodations as well as the planning of day trips. I ended up booking the vspirit cruise to Halong Bay through the hotel and it went very smoothly. When I got back from the cruise the hotel was quick to check me in and gave me the same room (upgraded) at the price that I had paid two nights prior. I booked a scooter through the hotel for two days and that was handled well and smoothly too. Breakfast was very good despite my vegetarian preference of pancakes not being available both mornings. The chef goes out of his way to ensure that you get a satisfying breakfast. When I checked to head to the airport, Tony gave me a ride to the bus station despite my declining to use a taxi,through the hotel. The staff makes the stay excellent and I would recommend this hotel for the pickiest of travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank R S
thang p, Manager at Hanoi Victory Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear R S,

First of all, we sincerely express our gratefulness to you for the incredible feedback. We are deeply moved when receiving your kindness and generosity by the way your comment is presented throughout the world with very nice and appealing words.

Especially, how amazing it is to know that your heart was touched by the genuinely warmth from all staff in our hotel and it made your feeling as " YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME "

Wish you all the best!

Thanks and Best Regards.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hi Guys at The Hanoi Victory
First time writing a review, but our stay was so good that I had to!! You all did everything over and above our expectations, nothing was too much trouble. You made the birthday boys feel really special (as with the rest of us). Will definately recommend you to anyone travelling to Hanoi, outstanding rooms, location, breakfast, but most of all, the lovely staff. Can't wait to return to see you all again. Thanks so much!!
Janelle & Familyxx

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Janelle N
Dear Janelle N,

Reading your review, we are so happy to know that you were satisfied with our services. All of staffs in Hanoi Victory Hotel really want to express our special thanks for your review with very nice words " fabulous ", " the lovely staff. Can't wait to return to see you all again "...

Thank you for choosing Hanoi Victory Hotel to be part of your memorable journey and we hope to see you again in Hanoi and hope that we will still be your first choice for your next visit.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards.

Tony Bui and Hanoi Victory Hotel team!
Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I honestly don't think I have ever stayed at a hotel that was more helpful, courteous, and accommodating, Tony and his staff particularly the small cook(mosquito)were amazing.
Always happy,smiling, with small touchs like rose petals even in the shower.
I look forward to my next trip to Hanoi and will be staying at Victory Hotel.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Up grade well worth it for few extra dollars but normal rooms were excellent
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

8 Thank Deon R
thang p, Manager at Hanoi Victory Hotel, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Deon R,

It is such an incredible feeling to achieve your beautiful compliments. Since not many guests stay with us for a week constantly, you have left impressive memories in our minds, which we feel warm and happy whenever thinking of.

Sincerely, we are grateful for not only your choice of Hanoi Victory Hotel, but your courtesy and open-heartedness to all of us also. We love reading your detailed review which mentioned about the quality of hotel facilities, excellent breakfast, great location and especially responsive and helpful staff. We are absolutely glad to know how satisfied you were and it is touching to hear that you found a HOME AWAY FROM HOME in Hanoi.

Your constructive support is completely priceless and appreciated by every member of Hanoi Victory Hotel. Thanks to that, our working spirit is reinforced and we strongly believe that the whole team is able to do it better with the desired purpose of exceeding every guest’s expectation.

We cannot say enough to thank you, and surely bid you a warm welcome at anytime you return to Hanoi.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our stay was so wonderful because all the staff are so nice and very accomodating, especially the manager of the hotel who has an excellent customer friendly service. Everytime we had a request, he will do it without hesitation. He helped us to have a wonderful birthday blast for my boyfriend and our friend.

The room are clean,very relaxing to stay. The hotel is also near the markets. Just walking distance and you will not get lost.

Breakfast so nice too especially with the great decoration of the food. Very cute and very well presented.

I would definitely recommend Hanoi Victory Hotel to my friends. Two thumbs up!

-Mel

• Stayed August 2013
Dear angelmels,

On behalf of Hanoi Victory Hotel team, we thank you very much for writing such a heartwarming review. We felt so proud of being the hotel you chose for your stay in Hanoi, and it was our pleasure to meet such nice and friendly people like you.

Thanks for your kindness to definitely recommend Hanoi Victory Hotel to my friends. Event that you will give two thumbs up!

Again, thank you so much for your words of praise and recommendation. We do hope you will be returning to Hanoi Victory Hotel again soon.