Tripadvisor
Search

“Yeet.”

Hello Chan Cam Coffee & Restaurant
Ranked #290 of 3,842 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: Hello Cham Cam is a Hanoi based coffee shop with extensive health food menu. Our coffee is carefully harvested and roasted before serving to the guests.freshly ground daily to present is our strength. Our foods are suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hell yeah man, spread it. Would dabble in this little pond of yum again. Honestly everything I needed.

@thewagonslair

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A pleasant surprise

This place is a good little coffee shop, we wanted to order a couple of beers but they don't sell beer so we tried juices, pretty good for the price we paid. They gave free cookies so nice of them. Recommend to try drink menu here, food menu looked good also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice coffee for a very good price. I ordered a Vietnamese coffee and egg coffee. Less than $4 for both. They offer extra 10% off for takeaway, I just sat outside as the little tables and chairs were empty anyway. I like the feeling sitting there, making use of there WiFi and just relaxing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have been to this restaurant several times, I really liked it, all the dishes are very tasty and refined, the drinks are very tasty, all the food appliances are very clean. The toilet is clean and tidy. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Vietnam, visit this restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello, I would like to share my impressions of this restaurant, well, 1 is an excellent staff, 2 are excellent prices for all dishes, 3 the food is very tasty and most importantly - not expensive, 4 coffe is just wonderful! I would also like to say that there is free internet here that deserves its plus. I come to the restaurant more than once.