“Worst experience of my trip to Asia.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Full-Day Nha Trang Bay on Emperor Cruise
Ranked #122 of 456 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You will find in Classic tours in major cities of Vietnam, the well known sites: the charming Hanoi capital- the historical center, the famous Ha Long Bay with a magical setting, the imperial Hue city and the ancient Hoi An port, the bustling Ho Chi Minh as well as the great Mekong Delta. Vietnam landscapes are in turn explored into the only trip.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
113 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Worst experience of my trip to Asia.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I scheduled a tour (full day tour) in Hanoi this company on the internet and she made the biggest mistake a company can make: forgot to pick me up at the airport as arranged. I arrived at Hanoi airport and there was nobody waiting for me. Stay for more than one hour at the airport and despite having turned on to anyone outside the agency for me. I found a complete lack of respect for the customer, not point out this company to anyone though after having done the tour and the guide be very helpful. This error for me is justification for this review.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Douglas A

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent trip in a beautiful country”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

We've got a memorable trip. The organization was perfect, everything was planned. The guides are excellent and very professionals.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Francois N
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mesmerising 7 Days North, Central and South Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

Thank you for arranging such a wonderful and enjoyable tour for the 35 of us. Everyone
was so happy and impressed with the itinerary, your guide service and most important the price.
Your guide was so helpful and cooperative and was ever willing to help to rearrange another visit to Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum on the 3rd day after failing to make it there on the first day due to our late arrival in Hanoi. The visit to historial towns of Hue and Hoi An in Central Vietnam was indeed very enlightening and enriching. All in all, the entire tour which covers the whole of Vietnam was indeed extremely worthwhile as it was so economical.

Well done Mr Thao. Keep it up !!! We will recommend more friends to join your tour.

Visited September 2010
1 Thank jennifer t
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was extremely relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2011

All tours we booked were excellent and fully exceeded our expectations. They picked us up from your hotel at about 7.30 am and then we started the trip in a comfortable minibus. Our guide and driver were fantastic, turned up on time with a very clean and comfortable car. A random visit to a school in small village where the local kids practiced their English with us was lovely. The itinerary is flexible depending on the weather and what the passengers want to do. Because it was small tour group, our itinerary was modified and we took advantage of the attractions that were least impacted by the weather early in the day. The whole day is packed full of activities but you never feel rushed and there is enough time at each attraction without getting bored.

Hanoi is the highlight of our entire tour, lucky I trusted my brother. The day was relaxing and adventurous all in one.

Visited May 2011
3 Thank nakkita
Pakse, Laos
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Private of Laos - Vietnam Tour-10days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2011

Hi Khoa Viet,

Thanks very much for your services that you provided us in April. We were very comfortable and enjoy with your itinerary.
We arrived home and my girlfriend, Anna, wanna introduce her relatives through your company in September.
Thanks very much....