Hanoi Homestay - ChezLinhLinh House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hanoi
See available hotels
  • Spa
Pullman Hanoi(Hanoi)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My family spent 4 nights here and we could not have asked for a better start to our Vietnam holiday. Our hosts Thuy and Lam were wonderful and made our stay an incredible experience, our rooms were spotlessly clean and big enough for our family of 4. It was easy to catch the local buses to the old quarter following detailed maps and instruction from Thuy. An added bonus for my 2 girls were their 3 daughters and it was nice to see them playing together. I would not hesitate to recommend Chezlinhlinh to anybody looking to experience real Hanoi life.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay F
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had a lovely stay at ChezLinhLinh House home-stay. The night I arrived I was invited to join delicious Vietnamese dinner with the home-stay owners and a family from Tasmania. This was a really interesting and delicious cultural experience. My room was huge with en-suite bathroom and a living room. The only trouble for me was that it was a bit complicated to find.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Vaiva-travels
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was stay for 2 nights with my child under an introduce from my friend. The house owner is oung couble with 3 child, all are girls. The owner speak English, Italian and of course Vietnamese. We are easy to talk with eachother. My child is very fast to make close with thier child. They can play full days together without fighting.
I was stay on the 2nd floor with the medium size of room, enough furniture and comfortable.
We had 01 dinner with owner. She cooked my favorite Vietnamese food, Bun Nem. We love it. We had a good time and love to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank kimsokhaphuong
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed at The Chezlinhlinh House for over 2 months during a volunteer placement . They were amazing . They took me around to places cooked amazing meals, cleaned my room and were always up for a chat and a laugh. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making my time in Vietnam an amazing memory . Lisa :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lilypily2013
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We, a family of 2 adults and 2 kids aged 9 and 3, had the fortune of staying at the chezlinhglinh homestay. The proprietors were gracious and helpful. The airconditioning worked well and the breakfasts although simple were plentiful.
Considering the price, we could not have asked for anything more.
We definately recommend this place to families and simgle travellors alike,

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family