Hanoi Tirant Hotel
Essence Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,876 results
All reviewsrooftop barskyline restaurantlemongrass teaold quartergreat hotelhalong baybuilding worktop floorhoan kiem lakeperfect locationexecutive roombreakfast buffetstreet noisean upgradeno windowthe hustle and bustletravel agent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The trip was great but the hotel was a pleasant surprise! I went to visit family but decided to stay at a hotel for a couple of nights. When I walked into this new hotel, it was spectacular :) T

Cleanliness - New hotel so everything is brand new!
Service - The hotel staff were very friendly and spoke English well. They would go out of their way to help you and meet your needs.
Location - Amazing. Right in the heart of all the action
Value - Spectacular. I got much much more than what I paid for
Rooms - Spacious and nice. I had the city view with the water so it was beautiful at night
Sleep Quality - Fantastic. Very big and comfortable beds

Overall this trip was amazing. I would certainly visit Hanoi again and stay at this boutique hotel without question. From my perspective, this is a 5* hotel :)

2  Thank tnc1023
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Our group of 6 were booked at this hotel by tour operator, Minmax Travel in Hanoi and most of us were not expecting much before coming in. But upon arrival at the hotel, we were given the most attentive service by the staff, starting with coffe/tea served. Special mention must be give to Mr. Kim, the customer service manager who was most friendly and professional in his work. And we can see that he clearly enjoyed his work. Also worthy of mention is the lady owner of the hotel who was clearly concerned with the welfare of our group during our stay there. One night, we came back to the hotel late and she was there to see to our needs. Very thoughtful of her.
The rooms and cleaniness of this hotel is excellent and internet facilities together with fresh fruits and complimentary refreshments are provided in the room, so one don't have to share computers with others if in the lobby.
But all these faclilites are meaningless if this does not come with the excellent services provided by the staff. And for this, Hotel Tirant's staff, under the excellent hands of Mr. Kim truly live up to our expectations and more.
Keep up the good work, Hotel Tirant!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank smoothead
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Located in the centre of HN, DT hotel is very convenient for tourists to stay and visit Hanoi. Only taking 5 minutes walking to get Hoan Kiem lake where famous with tortoise tower in the middle which is the symbol of HN people.
We only stayed in DT hotel for two days on our business but we felt it very comfortable and safe. This hotel is very excellent not only for its enthusiastic and skilful staff but also for its well decorated rooms. There are all kinds of rooms with high speed internet that you can find here even special rooms for young couples on honeymoon. The price is not expensive and the service is very good compared with other Hotels in the old quarters. Next time when we arrive in Hanoi, we will choose this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Sergey_11
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I love traveling and have therefore tried, not alot, but some hotels and I have to say that Tirant Hotel is the best so far. Many beautiful hotels are so professional and efficient that you feel either cold and out of place or crowded by the employees BUT Tirant has found the perfect balance. Tirant has a warm and welcoming feeling and at the same time feel attended to but not crowded.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
The room I stayed at was great, it was clean and had everything I could as for in a room and at the same time still feel "roomy".
If I ever go back to Hanoi, the Tirant Hotel will be my first choice to stay at!

2  Thank aadermalm
Reviewed February 14, 2011

I found this hotel well decorated ,extremely clean and very comfortable.The staff were exceptionally helpful at all times.We had the use of a computer in our room which was convenient.
I cannot comment on the restuarant as, at this stage, it was only open for breakfast.

3  Thank Barbparker
hanoitiranthotel, General Manager at Hanoi Tirant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2011

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your support that is a big contribution to us.
Our hotel is a brand new facility, and we are perfecting our service. Unluckily, during your stay wioth us, the restaurant had not been absolutely complete. Threrefore, we could not serve you the lunch and dinner. According to our plan, our restuarant will open for full board service in the early of March.
We hope that next time when you return, you can see the difference.
We do believe that our service will exceed your and other valued guests' expectation.

Vivian Nguyen