Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi
$36
$123
$93
Priceline
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$39
$65
$67
$55
1,630 results
All reviewsopera housem gallerycafe lautreccentral atriumgrand suitefrench quarterold quarterpillow menuhoan kiem lakebeautiful hotelcomfortable bedhalong baysofitel metropolebreakfast buffetstreet noiseboutique hotelwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Gorgeous room. Fantastic bed. Impeccably stylish. Cannot fault this hotel! Really really loved staying here

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank tash2381

Dear tash2381,

Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful comments toward Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi!

I am delighted to hear that you love our hotel especially with regards to the room and bed.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Hanoi.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was the first hotel on our holiday to Viet Nam and really enjoyed the stay. Very central location. Rooms were modern and beds were comfortable. Breakfast buffet was good with plenty of Viet Namese choices. We also found the staff in this hotel to be friendly. Would recommend.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank honkin243

Dear Honkin243,

Thank you taking time to write a review toward Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi on tripadvisor.

I am pleased to know that you had a joyful stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you like the hotel with regards to it location, room, bed, breakfast and friendly staff. I will share your comments with our team and I believe that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continously improve the quality of services.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in not a far distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Rather than the sofitel metropol, we asked the travel agent to book us in a less expensive hotel. this was a very nice surprise. Solid, dependable, clean, recently renovated (especially nice the wooden floors and mosaique tile bathroom), good and quiet air conditioning, free wireless in the rooms. We had a courtyard view which was not impressive, and got. A little nosy one afternoon we were trying to take a nap as they were setting up music for an event. Bar is quiet. Concierge did not seem to know hos way around Hanoi when asked for reccomendation, and - bizarrely - we culd not change USD into dongs the first evening and subsequent morning as the hotel had run out of currency. I would definately recomend though as location is very good - 100 meters away from the sofitel - and very good standard (for a nice after dinner drink we went o the jazz bar at the metropole)

Room Tip: our courtyard view was not great, but quiet at night. our friend travelling with us had a street view, which was a little noisy
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whiterabbitjb
HoteldelOpera, General Manager at Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear whiterabbitjb,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience while stay with us, especiall your kind comments toward our room facilities and the hotel's location.

I am however sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations with regards to the conceirge service, the money exchange and the noise; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At MGallery, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in March,2012. This is the worst 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in up to now.The hotel is co-operated between a state company(!!!) and Accor Vietnam, so many things looks luxury but no, they aren't. The facility is cheap and very uncomfortable with the noise from the street, especially there is a speaker of the city that very near the hotel and turned on early in the morning. The breakfast was the worst thing here, Nothing at all!, the food quality is not good enough, it can't use for 5 star hotel! I will never stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BruceLeeVN

Dear BruceLeeVN,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, even though we are disappointed to hear that your experience of the hotel did not live up to your expectations. As you will have experienced, Hanoi is an incredibly vibrant and dynamic city and a constant barrage of a multitude of sounds from car horns to public announcements is part of the rich tapestry that contributes to its unique appeal. I fully appreciate that to the uninitiated this can be a little disturbing at first, however, I am afraid that this, and in particular the city-wide public announcement system is outside our control and something you cannot escape from anywhere in the city.

However, I am surprised to hear that you were disappointed with our breakfast: being a rather small boutique-style property, we try to stay away from buffets, which are more suited to larger hotels. Basic items such a variety of breads and pastries, cereals, cold cuts and cheeses are available from a small buffet and in addition to this, we provide a comprehensive full a la carte breakfast menu, which features many Western and Asian hot and cold dishes, freshly prepared a la minute in our kitchens. I would be very interested to hear from you directly where precisely you felt that our menu was lacking, as we are constantly striving to improve our standards and services. If you decide to do so, please contact me directly bodo.klingenberg@accor.com.

Kind regards
General Manager- member of MGallery Collection

Reviewed June 24, 2012

This hotel is perfectly located and within walking distance to many of Hanoi's attraction, including the Old Town. The rooms are large and well appointed with extremely comfortable beds. My only complaint (minor) was that some bar/dining staff seemed to lack confidence in their interactions with guests, however, generally the service was very professional. The reception staff were friendly, helpful and polite. I dined in the hotel dining room twice and the meals were exceptional and the French chef should be complimented. The Australian steak was perfectly presented and cooked. Breakfast was also a delight. My only complaint was the rather restricted buffet breakfast, however, a la carte was brilliant. Overall, a great hotel that can only get better.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear MPBConnect,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.