“Great Place Highly Recommended”
Review of Nova Hotel

and 1 more site!
Nova Hotel
Ranked #110 of 607 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for the past 3 years and have found it to be great! Economical, friendly, great free breakfast and the staff is outstanding, especially Mr. Viet.
It was previously name the Vega Hotel but they had to change it. Mr. Viet is a travel agent and will do an outstaning job for you on any travel plans. The hotel is central to the lake, cathedral and eveything you want in Hanoi.
I very highly recommend this hotel as economical, clean, friendly, and a great value.
Jack

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank jmclaugh123

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Got a pretty good deal on this hotel, would have normally been a little out of our budget. Really attentive & friendly staff, really great rooms, which reflected the slighter higher prices (great shower!) with everything you could need. Definitely recommend.

10  Thank JenChi_25
Reviewed March 28, 2013

A friend recommended this hotel and I'm glad I took her advice. As a budget traveler, I wasn't thrilled about spending $28 on a room, but i'm glad I treated myself for a few days. Other hotels in Hanoi are expensive and not as good of a value. The staff were incredibly kind and friendly and helpful. I booked a 1 day trip to Halong Bay which was affordable and easy. I kept my bags in the hotel during the day after I checked out and the free breakfast is big and delicious. I stayed in a bigger room for two nights and a smaller room the next night--I think it's smart to spend a few dollars more on a nicer room. I enjoyed my time there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank jessica e
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My stay in Hanoi Nova Hotel was a very pleasant one. The rooms are clean and the hotel is conveniently located in the Old Quarter. Mr. Viet, the Manager, and all his staff are very friendly and helpful. they go all out to provide extremely good service to their guests. We were running late on our last day and had to leave for the airport at 5:45pm. I rang Mr. Viet to help us to buy takeaway for our dinner. He gladly oblige even though this is not one of the hotel's service. When we reached his hotel at 5pm, he let us use his cafeteria to have our dinner. Thanks to Mr. Viet, we manage to have our dinner before we leave for the airport. You can never find such good service anywhere.
Another plus point, the currency exchange rate in this hotel is even better than what I can get in my country.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank YinCheras
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stay in nova hotel for 8 dayand and breakfast was very good and the room very clean and the staff very good and the mr/viet the manger of hotel very good man he runing all the tim to help and do everything to mak customers comfortable. Ehab

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank ehab_moon
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great, friendly staff! We chose this hotel after a bad experience with another Hanoi hotel, and are very glad that we did. After some negotiating with the staff, we were able to check in early (5 am - coming back from the overnight Sapa train) and check out late (10 pm - due to a red-eye flight). The room and bathroom are both clean and comfortable. We LOVED the fact that the AC is built into the ceiling/walls, and was not a wall-mounted machine blowing directly on us all night.

5  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This hotel is well coated in the Old Quarter but not in a noisy area. Walking distance to Hanois attractions. Comfortable bed, very friendly and attentive staff who are happy to explain where to find anything you are looking for. Great service and clean comfortable hotel for an incredibly affordable price

Room Tip: Level 7 with balcony, deluxe room is worth the extra $10