Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$115.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Marco Polo Vietnam
from $115.00
from $160.00
from $520.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews off road highly recommend marco awesome adventure bike tour spectacular scenery once in a lifetime halong bay cycling ride bikes loop riding accommodation route thrilling nguyen terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2015

We have just spent an excellent morning visiting Bat Trang, trying our hand on the potters wheel. Great ride through ever changing scenery. Busy streets, back lane ways and farming areas. Great way to see things you wouldn't normally see. Not for the faint heated as parts of the trip are on busy Hanoi streets.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

We did a 7 day trip from Hanoi up into the then mountains and valleys of Northern Vietnam on the 100cc bikes. Each hour, of each day, became more beautiful and jaw dropping. I would think to myself, "How can this get more beautiful?" then within the next hour we would drive into another magical landscape. The people and families we met and stayed with were just as amazing. It would be hard to describe all of my adventures with Joe, but in a few words: lakes, mountains, rice wine, national parks, drinking rice wine in national parks until one blacks out, waterfalls, jumping off waterfalls, sleeping beside waterfalls. What an amazing trip!

Reviewed September 10, 2015

Probable one of the best experiences in my life, amazing views, brand new bikes and awsome tour guide, worth every cent and more.
The 3 days trip and all food and drinks included, saw unbeleivale things, awsome tracks, and the tour guide made it very safe.
Stayed and a homestay at Mau chau and was awsome to see the real Vietnam and people working on real rice fields, dinner and breakfast also included.
I will recommends to all my friends and to anyone, they was very professional and the tour guide to the time to tell us about everything.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 5, 2015

We went to Hanoi and had the motor bike tour booked with Marco Polo Travel. I didn't expect that I was going on a tour that was going to be the 12 days of any holiday in vietnam. It was a different world, the scenery, food, people, traditions, culture was all amazing and I believe the only fault was the end of the trip. The Guide is a great guy, shows you stuff that normal guides don't, he was very patient with us, we were all learner drivers and understood what we were capable of.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015

The best way to see the real Vietnam. I took a 10-day ride with Joe through North West Vietnam and it was spectacular. Incredible scenery, fantastic people, delicious food and even the rain couldn't dampen our spirits (well, the rice wine - aka "talking water" - also helped). I would absolutely recommend Joe and Marco Polo Travel to anyone who wants to get out of the cities and see this magnificent country and its people. Worth every cent!

1  Thank Jan H