“Single track heaven”

and up
Hoa Binh Mountain Bike Tour from Hanoi
Ranked #183 of 512 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi bike tours belong by Marco Polo Travel, was founder by Joe Nguyen provide cycling holiday travel as mountain bike, professional asphalt road cycling . Joe was open Marco Polo Adventure Cycling since 2002 ,"one man show" business for biking tours in 2005, tries his best experience to give pleasure for tourists . No one knows the remote villages and dirt trails of Northern Vietnam or the hidden single track better than Joe - true adventure cycling in Vietnam.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

As an ex-pat who's been living in Hanoi for some years, I was really pleased to be able to join Joe and a small group for a day-trip out of Hanoi. It was a long day, starting early and finishing late, but we were able to get up into some spectacular scenery to bike on local trails crossing the valleys from Moc Chao into Mai Chao. Unfortunately we had only one day, and for the distance it would be more relaxed if we had an overnight somewhere. Joe looked after us superbly, the equipment (Cannondale full-suspension) was excellent and food, transport and back-up support worked like clockwork. It turns out I'm not that great on the technical parts - and there were many - but Joe looked after me making sure I got through ok, while we caught up to the other more experienced riders. Joe knows the area like the back of his hand and just made us feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time. Totally recommend it!

1  Thank IanGo123

Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you are a lover of adventure and mountain bikes, then this is very recommended. The tour provided by Joe was totally awesome. They provided three totally different rides for the three days that kept me blown away. They really showcased the beauty of Maichau.Joe were knowledgable and were great!He knew the area so well and managed the various levels of riders really well. I'm not a good mountain bike rider but was traveling with some. The trails were amazing and the area was BEAUTIFUL! Joe shared their culinary prowess with all for the evening meals in home stay of hill tribe villages. The home stay and eating area area made for extremely flexible evenings for post ride relaxation. The beer provided was enjoyed by all. I think, this is perfect for your vacation.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Many people says that Vietnam has great MTB tracks, and as an experienced MTB I want to prove for it. Previously, Joe had warned about the tracks that will be passed because it is very difficult for pass. But because too confident, I always ignore his advice. Some tracks I could probably finish it perfectly, but not with the downhill single tracks in MaiChau. Challenging tracks that are difficult to conquer. As an experienced MTB I really do not know what to do, but Joe helped me to complete this track. The tracks are really hard to conquer, I was really embarrassed because can't finish it with own.
Honestly, this is the best experience for me. Fun and scary at the same time, a perfect adventure with adrenalin rush. If you are a true MTB, I'm sure you will like it.
I'll be back for sure, offroad riding is a sport of it's own and one to be mastered! Thank you Joe, hopefully we can ride together for the next time.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had a great experience with Joe in Marco Polo- Hanoi bike tours. A long tour with a wonderful view on the right and left, Joe had planned and took us to difficult and challenging tracks in the hills that we have never made ​​before. Tracks that we think is too difficult for us conquered. I tried several times and always fell as he passed it, but eventually Joe gave me advice and tricks to get through the track until successfully. Really fun and unforgettable. Because Joe, I can learn new techniques of riding MTB.
Joe and Marcopolo Travel has given me valuable experience, Very helpful and friendly staff. Bikes are in great condition. It all makes me very grateful for this great tour. Maybe I would be very regret if yesterday I did not try this bike tour.
After all that I feel and get, I Will definitely cycling with them again when back in Hanoi.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Some time ago, I had the opportunity to visit Vietnam and took my son was 14 years old. My son is very fond of MTB and I wanted to give him a gift of a MTB exciting adventure on the mountains north Vietnam. Previously we have found Marcopolo Travel on the Internet, they will help me for this. We made arrangements 3 days tour with them. The next morning, Joe and crew, showed up at 8 am, right on time with a brand new MTB Cannonade. ow our destination is to Macau. We take 3-4 hours, we were very happy Because along the way we treated with a wonderful view of the village. The end of the first day we had home stay in MaiChau with Thai minority village. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. I not look tired on my son's face, but he was very happy event and crutches Joe always ask about travel plans tomorrow morning. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. Perhaps the track that is too difficult for a MTB is not advanced, but Joe always helped us to get through it perfectly. Finally we finish to this fun bike tour, my son said that he wanted to do it again, but I said not for now Because we have to go back to our country.We back to Hanoi with a boat trip, very interesting and fun tour travel package that marcopolo travel given to us.
I think everyone would want to try again and again to this. And if you've never tried it, please visit hanoi and do not forget to go by marcopolo travel because they are best for vietnam cycling tour.They are all professionals, dedicated, kind, funny and with passion for what they do.
Thank you, I am very happy especially my son.

1  Thank Ahmado_Fatonaho

Travelers who viewed Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours also viewed

Been to Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!