“Great tracks for MTB lovers”

Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$195.00*
and up
Hoa Binh Mountain Bike Tour from Hanoi
Ranked #223 of 520 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi bike tours belong by Marco Polo Travel, was founder by Joe Nguyen provide cycling holiday travel as mountain bike, professional asphalt road cycling . Joe was open Marco Polo Adventure Cycling since 2002 ,"one man show" business for biking tours in 2005, tries his best experience to give pleasure for tourists . No one knows the remote villages and dirt trails of Northern Vietnam or the hidden single track better than Joe - true adventure cycling in Vietnam.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Many people says that Vietnam has great MTB tracks, and as an experienced MTB I want to prove for it. Previously, Joe had warned about the tracks that will be passed because it is very difficult for pass. But because too confident, I always ignore his advice. Some tracks I could probably finish it perfectly, but not with the downhill single tracks in MaiChau. Challenging tracks that are difficult to conquer. As an experienced MTB I really do not know what to do, but Joe helped me to complete this track. The tracks are really hard to conquer, I was really embarrassed because can't finish it with own.
Honestly, this is the best experience for me. Fun and scary at the same time, a perfect adventure with adrenalin rush. If you are a true MTB, I'm sure you will like it.
I'll be back for sure, offroad riding is a sport of it's own and one to be mastered! Thank you Joe, hopefully we can ride together for the next time.

All reviews
"saints"
"vietnam"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had a great experience with Joe in Marco Polo- Hanoi bike tours. A long tour with a wonderful view on the right and left, Joe had planned and took us to difficult and challenging tracks in the hills that we have never made ​​before. Tracks that we think is too difficult for us conquered. I tried several times and always fell as he passed it, but eventually Joe gave me advice and tricks to get through the track until successfully. Really fun and unforgettable. Because Joe, I can learn new techniques of riding MTB.
Joe and Marcopolo Travel has given me valuable experience, Very helpful and friendly staff. Bikes are in great condition. It all makes me very grateful for this great tour. Maybe I would be very regret if yesterday I did not try this bike tour.
After all that I feel and get, I Will definitely cycling with them again when back in Hanoi.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Some time ago, I had the opportunity to visit Vietnam and took my son was 14 years old. My son is very fond of MTB and I wanted to give him a gift of a MTB exciting adventure on the mountains north Vietnam. Previously we have found Marcopolo Travel on the Internet, they will help me for this. We made arrangements 3 days tour with them. The next morning, Joe and crew, showed up at 8 am, right on time with a brand new MTB Cannonade. ow our destination is to Macau. We take 3-4 hours, we were very happy Because along the way we treated with a wonderful view of the village. The end of the first day we had home stay in MaiChau with Thai minority village. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. I not look tired on my son's face, but he was very happy event and crutches Joe always ask about travel plans tomorrow morning. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. Perhaps the track that is too difficult for a MTB is not advanced, but Joe always helped us to get through it perfectly. Finally we finish to this fun bike tour, my son said that he wanted to do it again, but I said not for now Because we have to go back to our country.We back to Hanoi with a boat trip, very interesting and fun tour travel package that marcopolo travel given to us.
I think everyone would want to try again and again to this. And if you've never tried it, please visit hanoi and do not forget to go by marcopolo travel because they are best for vietnam cycling tour.They are all professionals, dedicated, kind, funny and with passion for what they do.
Thank you, I am very happy especially my son.

1  Thank Ahmado_Fatonaho
Reviewed May 10, 2013

While many people prefer the morning to vietnam cycling, our family would like to try a new atmosphere with cycling at night. Previously we have prepared ourselves to sleep at the hotel shortly after we arrived in hanoi in the morning.
Despite some concerns about biking at night in the city, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our cycling tour in Hanoi with Marco Polo travel. Cycling at night is a new experience for us, really great. We are not want a quick to end this tour because our goal is to feel suana vietnam at night with cycling. Evening winds that blow adds to atmosphere in this tour is more fun because we do not feel the heat as if cycling in the morning or afternoon. We especially loved seeing the rice field , in the Cassava noodles drying before packaging for export - beautiful process and sight! and temples lit up at night without the crowds, and the wonderful small markets sans tourists. Vietnam turned out at night is very beautiful !!!
Although we would like to enjoy a bike tour until the morning but we had to put an end to this wonderful experience we feel tired after cycling for 2.5 hours. I then took Joe and his team for dinner at a stall located in a side street hanoi. We enjoyed a delicious traditional cuisine vietnam voraciously. Truly a unique the night tour which very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to do more cycling tour with Marco Polo travel . Hopefully next year we can come back again for other exciting experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Since my husband and I enjoy cycling and have a long road bike ride we are training to do in the US this summer, we decided we would like to get a long ride in for training while on a short trip to Hanoi. Joe was very responsive and tried his best to meet our desires for some sights and to be on a road bike. In hindsight, I would have used a hybrid or mountain bike on our 90 km ride because there was a fair amount of bad road and some unpaved sections which were very jarring on a road bike, but Joe had just tried to give us all we had wanted and we switched from a less interesting highway ride at the last minute. He was very flexible and he and his cohorts were patient when my back started bugging me in the second half and I need to stop and stretch often. I loved seeing the villages and countryside and taking a local ferry across the Red River. I would just suggest picking the ride you want and going with his suggestion of what kind of bike is best for that ride. Great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joe at all.

Travelers who viewed Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours also viewed

Been to Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!