“Amazing Bike Tour With Marcopolo Travel”

Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$195.00*
and up
Hoa Binh Mountain Bike Tour from Hanoi
Ranked #142 of 479 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi bike tours belong by Marco Polo Travel, was founder by Joe Nguyen provide cycling holiday travel as mountain bike, professional asphalt road cycling . Joe was open Marco Polo Adventure Cycling since 2002 ,"one man show" business for biking tours in 2005, tries his best experience to give pleasure for tourists . No one knows the remote villages and dirt trails of Northern Vietnam or the hidden single track better than Joe - true adventure cycling in Vietnam.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Bike Tour With Marcopolo Travel”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Some time ago, I had the opportunity to visit Vietnam and took my son was 14 years old. My son is very fond of MTB and I wanted to give him a gift of a MTB exciting adventure on the mountains north Vietnam. Previously we have found Marcopolo Travel on the Internet, they will help me for this. We made arrangements 3 days tour with them. The next morning, Joe and crew, showed up at 8 am, right on time with a brand new MTB Cannonade. ow our destination is to Macau. We take 3-4 hours, we were very happy Because along the way we treated with a wonderful view of the village. The end of the first day we had home stay in MaiChau with Thai minority village. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. I not look tired on my son's face, but he was very happy event and crutches Joe always ask about travel plans tomorrow morning. The second day we ride in single track belong Ma river. Perhaps the track that is too difficult for a MTB is not advanced, but Joe always helped us to get through it perfectly. Finally we finish to this fun bike tour, my son said that he wanted to do it again, but I said not for now Because we have to go back to our country.We back to Hanoi with a boat trip, very interesting and fun tour travel package that marcopolo travel given to us.
I think everyone would want to try again and again to this. And if you've never tried it, please visit hanoi and do not forget to go by marcopolo travel because they are best for vietnam cycling tour.They are all professionals, dedicated, kind, funny and with passion for what they do.
Thank you, I am very happy especially my son.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ahmado_Fatonaho

Marseille, France
“cycling at night very fun”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

While many people prefer the morning to vietnam cycling, our family would like to try a new atmosphere with cycling at night. Previously we have prepared ourselves to sleep at the hotel shortly after we arrived in hanoi in the morning.
Despite some concerns about biking at night in the city, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our cycling tour in Hanoi with Marco Polo travel. Cycling at night is a new experience for us, really great. We are not want a quick to end this tour because our goal is to feel suana vietnam at night with cycling. Evening winds that blow adds to atmosphere in this tour is more fun because we do not feel the heat as if cycling in the morning or afternoon. We especially loved seeing the rice field , in the Cassava noodles drying before packaging for export - beautiful process and sight! and temples lit up at night without the crowds, and the wonderful small markets sans tourists. Vietnam turned out at night is very beautiful !!!
Although we would like to enjoy a bike tour until the morning but we had to put an end to this wonderful experience we feel tired after cycling for 2.5 hours. I then took Joe and his team for dinner at a stall located in a side street hanoi. We enjoyed a delicious traditional cuisine vietnam voraciously. Truly a unique the night tour which very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to do more cycling tour with Marco Polo travel . Hopefully next year we can come back again for other exciting experience.

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“We were well taken care of!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Since my husband and I enjoy cycling and have a long road bike ride we are training to do in the US this summer, we decided we would like to get a long ride in for training while on a short trip to Hanoi. Joe was very responsive and tried his best to meet our desires for some sights and to be on a road bike. In hindsight, I would have used a hybrid or mountain bike on our 90 km ride because there was a fair amount of bad road and some unpaved sections which were very jarring on a road bike, but Joe had just tried to give us all we had wanted and we switched from a less interesting highway ride at the last minute. He was very flexible and he and his cohorts were patient when my back started bugging me in the second half and I need to stop and stretch often. I loved seeing the villages and countryside and taking a local ferry across the Red River. I would just suggest picking the ride you want and going with his suggestion of what kind of bike is best for that ride. Great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joe at all.

Visited April 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Nice Track MTB”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

When I first heard about vietnam cycling, I became curious to try it. As one who loved MTB, tried every track in the world is our dream. When we arrived in Vietnam, the first goal was eager to try the MTB tracks in there. Previously we have decided to work with Joe from Marcopolo Travel, we chose it because, according to some sources Joe's is the best for this.
As an experienced MTB'er I didn't know what to expect really but I surely got my bike kicked by Joe and the downhill single tracks in MaiChau. The experience was fun and scary at the same time making it the perfect adrenaline rush to keep you going and long for more.
This is very different from a lot of tracks that I've ever tried, Joe has taken me on a very challenging track which I had been looking. Although I have not been able to master the track perfectly, but I am very happy.

We cycled through a lot of challenging tracks with an unspoiled atmosphere. Really exciting and enjoyable cycling for about 3 hours with Joe, honestly though very exhausting but very satisfied for that.
At the end of this adventure, Joe invites us to enjoy delicious culinary bersistirahat and vietnam. WOW ...... Joe services really the best, we love it.
I'll be back for sure, offroad riding is a sport of it's own and one to be mastered! 3
Thank you Joe for this great adventure of MTB

Visited April 2013
Corona, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Tour Guide for Motorbike in Hanoi”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

That’s our tour guide' name “Thai Tinh” for our Northwest Loop in March, 2013. We called him our fearless leader, but yet sensible, caring, personal and as always practical and attentive to our needs, wants and be the local know-how to settle on our differences. We all still bask in our 6 glorious days of the trip, even though we’ve been home for several days now. We all felt welcomed and at eased right from the start, perhaps because he’s our countryman, amongst with two(2) of his wonderful/friendly/heplful protégé/partner named Long and Loc. He’d spoke to us in Vietnamese whenever necessary, but his command of English is just like a local guy in Bolsa, Westminster California :), we’ve as much fun with him as the ride itself. His Local Knowledge and experiences help us navigates the madness of Hanoian’ Traffic as well as the most beautiful roads, mountain passes, minus the 40km dub “Highway to Hell” from DBP-Muong Lay– Lai Chau…. to all the way to Lao Cai, which is our final destination of the ride, and what a ride it was, we stopped at practically every “Km-Marker” from Sapa to Lao Cai, or savor every last km of it. Should you ever inspired to take the Motorbike tour of the country, you should look him up… we know we will for our next trip all "7 riders" of us.... and perhaps more will join us for our next "Northeast Loop" from Ha Giang to Hai Phong, since everyone have seen our video of the trip :).

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CuongL_13

Travelers who viewed Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours also viewed

Been to Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!