“Lovely week with Joe and his team”

Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$195.00*
and up
Hoa Binh Mountain Bike Tour from Hanoi
Ranked #223 of 519 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi bike tours belong by Marco Polo Travel, was founder by Joe Nguyen provide cycling holiday travel as mountain bike, professional asphalt road cycling . Joe was open Marco Polo Adventure Cycling since 2002 ,"one man show" business for biking tours in 2005, tries his best experience to give pleasure for tourists . No one knows the remote villages and dirt trails of Northern Vietnam or the hidden single track better than Joe - true adventure cycling in Vietnam.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Previously I often hear news about vietnam cycling. And I think it's definitely just a regular bike and nothing great with it.It turns out all wrong, because after I got the chance for a trip to Vietnam with my friend, so we could try vietnam cycling.Having tried it I just feel that vietnam cycling is really great and deserves to be recommended to anyone looking to vacation to vietnam.
Honestly I say that Joe's team always provide an excellent service. We had a lovely week with them. The selection of mountain bike trail is perfect. They have from beginners / easy / difficult / advance to Expert only. North west Vietnam mountain trail is one of our favorite and we can ride it everyday.the tour is short but makes you want more of it when you're done. I would also like to be Able to do this trail everyday.
Maybe you can ride whenever and wherever, but Vietnam cycling is different and I am sure that you will be happy and love it. Please try it! Surely you will agree with me.
Once again, thanks to Joe's Team

"saints"
"vietnam"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I love physical outdoor activities, so during our trip in Vietnam a year ago, we decided to go on a guided bike tour with Marco Polo Adventure Cycling.

We had chosen the Sa Pa Mountain Bike tour and had a phenomenal experience. The itinerary was well scheduled and organized. We had gone off-roading and saw the Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range, where the views were absolutely amazing. We also cycled up to the Tram Ton Pass... probably my most favourite part of the trip. It really felt like I was in a postcard! The scenery was gorgeous and beautiful. My husband's favourite part of the trip was when we passed through various rice fields and banana plantations in the small villages of Red Hmong and Kho Mu. Although we had two hard climbs during that time (couldn't forget them since they were a real challenge), we still had a fantastic adventure.

Overall, my husband and I had a fabulous trip and would highly, HIGHLY recommend this biking tour guide company to anybody. We have to thank Joe and his team who went riding with us for this memorable experience.

2  Thank Megan L
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I will share a bit of my experience when I was in hanoi, Vietnam.
actually, I came to hanoi because the duties of the office and not to travel.
And because of my work in hanoi, eventually led me to a great experience from vietnam cycling.
Initially my friend invited me to join a bike tour organized by the Marco Polo Travel.

Previously I did not even think to try mountain biking, but after I finish this cycling tour was very enjoyable and exciting.
This is my first adventure in nature and mountains with cycling. The ride was long but it will all be paid the satisfaction due to besides cycling, we are offered a very beautiful natural scenery and still original. I'm sure even before you feel free to try, but after completing this cycling tour then you will surely be satisfied and happy.
Don't forget to keep your beautiful moments with a camera or video, make your friends become jealous with the experience and enjoyment that you get.
Finally, there are no words other than fun and exciting. Thank you Joe, I'm sure many people would be grateful to you after trying this great bike tour.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Maybe biking in Vietnam is one of the best choices I've ever done in my vacation. Two days of cycling tours in Vietnam has made me get the satisfaction that I never felt before.
By cycling, we feel closer with the nature. Experience that will never be forgotten, especially when cycling through challenging mountain track.
Enjoy the fresh air in the morning while cycling is the best idea of
this cycling tour.
Thank you Joe, you have successfully created a great cycling adventure for us.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We have booked a 12 day trip starting in Saigon. It has been simply perfect. We have applied for the electronic visa on arrival (unfortunately the price have went up from 25 to 45 usd per person just a month or so before our arrival) and it took just a few minutes to obtain. The Vietnamese part was led by Mr. Joe Nguyen who took care of our every wish and whim. Crossing to Cambodia was a simple process and the guide there was also a very nice guy. We had a support minivan around all the time (the drivers, too were very attentive). Visit to Phom Penh was interesting but we felt that the one day spent there was nearly enough. In Siam Reap the visit of the Angkor Wat area by\ bikes was excellent - getting away from the crowds and seeing a lot more that the 'standard bus tours'. There, we could have stayed a day or two more, to explore the more remote parts. We liked the food in Cambodia better than in Vietnam but is may be just a personal view. The people and the guides very great in both countries. The last leg was transfer from Siam Reap to Pattaya - a long drive and on the Thai side the driver seemed to be in trouble finding his way so the trip took a couple hours more than expected. Our overall impression is that of a great vacation which we may repeat (with a different itinerary) soon again.

2  Thank Michael M

Travelers who viewed Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours also viewed

Been to Marco Polo Travel Vietnam Mountain Bike Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!