Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hotel manager thank you very much location staff manager mr excellent hospitality excellent stay very nice hotel visiting hanoi excellent location hoan kiem lake old quarter cleanliness kindness reception quarters accommodation vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much to Chandan and his team of excellent and competent staff. We were delighted to find a fair, reasonable and genuine bunch of people who really helped us in a time of need. We thank you Chandan for your great empathy you showed us in our time of need. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
grandminervahotel, Manager at Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for lovely feedback about the Hotel.

I am delighted to read your feedback about your recent stay, capturing your positive impression with the Hotel surrounding and facilities and along to the element of the Hotel that contributed to making your stay memorable.

On behalf of our entire staff at Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi we thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Hanoi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a solo traveller and the moment I entered the hotel, a big smile came from Mr Chandan. I feel so comfortable after talking to him. I feel like it is my home, the atmosphere was really awesome. Mr Chandan is really helpful. He arranged motorbike for me as well as explained the map so well that I feel like this place known to me. He helped me during the stay and made the stay more comfortable. The location is very close to the Hoan Kiem lake. Almost all the staffs are very helpful. I Would recommend this anyone for a comfortable stay. Hats off to Mr Chandan.Thank you so much.

Date of stay: December 2019
grandminervahotel, Manager at Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving us your valuable feedback.

Your kind words towards our service and intuitive hospitality delights us, and encourages us to ensure that we go beyond your expectations each time you visit.

We are happy to have you appreciate our ambiance and will be sure to craft you a memorable experience each time you visit.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time in hanoi.upon arrival we were warm welcomed by hotel manager Chandan , we had three great evenings here, which obviously also added up to the experience.
I just heared Chandan is from india that's why I see his great hospitality during hotel.
The second day we did a village trekking which was guide Chandan .
The atmosphere is so special that I really felt like home to me.
All respect for the hotel manager Chandan who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Greetings from the Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi,
At the outset, I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing to stay at Grand Minerva Hotel.
We are delighted to know that the services rendered were upto your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspires us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services.
Your appreciation has been conveyed to my team and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.
We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi, where we will make every effort to ensure that you have a pleasant stay.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good hotel, wide range of breakfast choice. Location is right at the old quarter and walking around is easy.
Some rooms don't have proper windows so make sure you ask at the reception. I requested and they quickly moved me to new room with better sun light.
The lobby and breakfast staff are also very helpful and supportive.
Chandan the Manager is great host and he goes out of his way to help guest. He is a real gem and assets for the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being an ambassador with The Grand Minerva Hotels and for sharing your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor.

We are humbled and pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and were delighted thoroughly. The location of the hotel being in close proximity to Hoankiem lake makes us stands apart.

At The Grand Minerva, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. It is feedback such as yours which helps us to continuously introspect and find permanent solutions and goes a long way in helping us improve our services.

The Team and I would love to have another opportunity to welcome you back to The Oberoi Amarvilas in that too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much to Mr Chandan and his team for welcoming us and most importantly helping us in a time of need. We had booked another hotel, however we were not happy with the state of the accommodation. Me Chandan was fair and reasonable and showed us the different options the hotel provides by showing us vacant rooms and recommending the most cost effective room for my wife and I. Thank you Mr Chandan for your great service he really is an asset to the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about your experience at The Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi.

From check-in till check-out, our team strives to ensure our guest comfort and satisfaction. Each and every team member contributes towards achieving this goal. Thank you indeed for such gracious feedback for the services.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Grand Minerva Hotel Hanoi..