Tripadvisor
Hanoi

“A perfect meal with perfect service.”
Review of Hoang Cuisine

Hoang Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 3,797 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: Based on our experiences working in tourism industry, we have many chances to know more about not only culture but also customs from people all over the world coming to Vietnam. Therefore, with our passion about food and to show our hospitality to every single customer, we would like to run this restaurant to introduce our pride - Vietnamese cuisine to all our friends from different countries.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks for the 5 star service, James! We felt very welcome and we will definitely be coming back. We recommend the bun cha and the veggie spring rolls

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the food and service at this restaurant. As well as helping us with our Vietnamese and showing us how to eat the food, Ells really delivered excellent service. My youngest child was not very willing to try the food and asked for a baguette with tomato on it. I asked Ells if it was possible. She told me they didn't have baguettes, but the next thing I knew, she had gone out of the restaurant and bought a baguette elsewhere so that my son could get his baguette with tomato. Wow, exceptional service indeed. I highly recommend Hoang cuisine. Thanks Ells.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the Hanoi traditional fried pork and it was delicious. The waitress Hania was very friendly and showed me how to eat it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hana was our friendly waitress and explained the extensive menu. Her recommendations tasted wonderful and we finished with a delicious egg coffee. The restaurant is cosy and busy and we loved the bamboo straws!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant! Delicious food and a lovely service by James, thank you for the nice chat :). Would definitely recommend to have dinner here!