Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

I highly recommended to stay here when you visit Hanoi. Room is clean and spacious and also facility is good. This hostel locates at center District, very easy to go around, especially Walking Street at Ho Guom. The staff is very nice and kind, specially Ms. Chau (Anna). She helps us very much. Absolutely will stay here if I go to Hanoi next time.

Room tip: You can choose room with balcony to have a significant view outside.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2019

I absolutely loved staying at Hanoi Old Quarter Hostel. This is probably the nicest hostel I have stayed at ever, period.

Anna was so warm, friendly and helpful -- I always felt like I was in good hands. I especially appreciated how she proactively set up the car from the airport for me, so I didn't have to worry about getting scammed.

The breakfast was excellent, and the breakfast area was nicely set up to chat with other travelers, but you could still have your privacy with private rooms.

Room tip: Rooms away from the street are quieter (I believe)
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights. We really enjoyed it. The staff were super friendly and helpful and even booked us a tour! The only thing I would say is that people with dodgy backs should try somewhere else as the beds are rock hard! But some people love hard beds so for those people this is for you! Also we were a bit sick and needed more that one toilet paper per day between the 2 of us. Whenever I asked the staff for another roll I felt they got a bit upset by my request. One of the staff members kindly gave me an extra roll however, when I asked for another one on top of that he sternly said no. I'm thinking it may be because in Vietnam they really don't like toilet paper down the toilet because it gets blocked in the pipes. Great free breakfast in the morning with a buffet of fresh juice and fruit and a menu that ranges from continental to an English breakfast to traditional Vietnamese. Highly recommend for a budget accommodation

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time staying here. The receptionist Anna was so helpful. She helped us organize trips to Sapa and Halong Bay for super cheap. The breakfast was delicious and had tons of options. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Hadley H
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

No words can show how much I love this hostel . It’s more a hotel than hostel for sure . The location , price , room , breakfast, staff ... everything is wonderful , out of my expectation . I always feel be like a home although I travel alone . Thank you so much for treating me so nice ^^

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank sunnie119
Safari586496, Manager at Hanoi Old Quarter Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Sunnie,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your great support. I have just shared your comment with all our team and i got bright forces. We are all still trying our best to bring memorable stay for our lovely customers. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hanoi!

Best Regards,