Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great service, great food”

Vietnamese Restaurant - Liu Riu Hanoi
Ranked #75 of 3,842 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: Vietnamese Restaurants Hanoi - Liu Riu Welcome to Vietnamese Restaurants Hanoi – The best choice of Vietnamese Cuisine & Vegan Options. Among many Vietnamese Restaurants in Hanoi and apart from the changes of modern life, Liu Riu restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter which remaining the authentic local cuisine taste. Located at no.02 Yen Thai street, having another entrance at no.10 Hang Manh street, the Vietnamese restaurant is convenient which off you have drop. It takes you five minutes to go to the Hoan Kiem Lake center. Liu Riu Vietnamese restaurant is a place offering a varied food menu which specializes in original Vietnamese dishes and vegan options. Our staffs are qualified and have extensive experience in the preparation of the most famous dishes of Vietnam. Our executive chef selects the finest ingredients for the most delicious dishes that you all will delight at Liu Riu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mum and I went for dinner at Liu Riu a day before lunar new year. This restaurant was recommended by the hotel we stayed in as many restaurants were closed.
I’m glad we chose this place as a last meal in Vietnam.
My mum had difficulty in finding food she liked as she was not used to some spices or coriander. Not sure if this restaurant is considered authentic but it tasted fantastic! Watermelon salad was especially yummy. My mum really loved it!
The restaurant has a good ambience and is clean. Even if it’s your first time you visit SE Asia and try Vietnamese for the first time, you would love this place.
Wait staff were very friendly and hospitable. Especially, May made our dining experience special. Thank you for looking after us! I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank takatango
Write a reviewReviews (168)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This cosy inexpensive restaurant is one of Hanoi's hidden gems,tucked away in a quiet narrow street in the old quarter. Serving delicious traditional Vietnamese cuisine, the friendly,(English speaking)staff go out of their way to make customers feel welcome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant has opened quite recently and is a sister restaurant to Cai Mam here in Hanoi. The restaurant is centrally located in the old town of Hanoi and has a nice atmosphere and interior. The dishes are rather small aka perfect size for me but if you need bigger portions to fill your tummy this might not be the place for you. During my visit I decided to skip starters and went straight to main course which was absolutely delicious (deep-fried chicken with tamarinh sauce and rice). The food was a perfect mix of spicy and sweet. For a dessert I would have loved to take the brown rice with youghurt but unfortunately it was sold out. Service was nice but the one thing I did not really like was the way the staff asked me to review the restaurant on Tripadvisor multiple times even though I had already said I would. As a traveller I do not really like to be pushed to do something, because I for sure can make up my own mind. Just do your best and the results will speak on your behalf.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a random visit to this place. So we didn’t expect anything. But we had an amazing stay and dinner. The food was very tasty, light and not greasy, the staff super friendly who spoke english very well. I would recommend this place to others.
Thanks! We had Tofu salad wit passionfruit sauce, stuffed squid and chicken soup.
Photo - tofu salad.

1  Thank ViliusGG
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is very expensive and we were served extremely small dishes. The staff are unreliable when you ask for something. Not worth a visit! Nice interior though..