Hanoi Rose Hotel
$119
$177
$108
Panpacific.com
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
$30
$87
$132
$119
JW Marriott
All reviewsgreat place to staysuper friendly staffhot waterconvenient locationphoclean roomsold quarterlakerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I have stayed in many hotels in Vietnam, I am in Vietnam 1-2 weeks every month. The Rose hotel is great. Large clean room, friendly staff, convenient location. It was a great value for the price! I will definitely return and stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Troyhth
Hanoirosehotel, Director of Sales at Hanoi Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2011

Dear Troy,
Thank you for staying with us on your business trip to Hanoi. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel. Recently, your your friends in your company still come to stay with us. We hope to also welcome you next time to Vietnam.
We wished you succeeded in your business in Vietnam.
Best regards and see you soon,

Reviewed April 20, 2011

Me and my family stayed here for a week. The staff were great and very friendly. Our stay was enjoyable. The location was great as well, as it was very close to shops and many yummy restaurants.

Excellent value for money. Do not pass up this opportunity!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank trudy038
Hanoirosehotel, Front Office Manager at Hanoi Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2011

Dear Trudy,
Thank you all for staying with us. Also thank you for writing us review here.
We await to serve you soon in the near future.
Best regards to you and your lovely children.
Nam Nguyen

Reviewed February 28, 2011

We were 4 women staying 3 nights in this hotel. We got extra ordinar service from the staff at the hotel. We have visited many hotels during our journey no one could reach the same level. We highly recommend this hotel in Hanoi.
Agneta, Barbro, Ulla, Sirje

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank stalboms
Hanoirosehotel, Director of Sales at Hanoi Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2011

Dear Agneta, Barbro, Ulla, Sirje,
Thank you all beautiful and humorous 4 ladies! We are happy to hear that you have had a nice trip along Vietnam. Also thank you for recommend us on Tripadvisor. With your encouragement, we will try our best to bring all best services and trips to guests from all over the world.
We await to serve and see you again in the near future!
Best regards to you and your family all,

Reviewed February 12, 2011

Can not be beat for style, service, location. Its a great hotel and I really enjoyed my stay there!
It is only five minutes distance from the lake.
If you are on a budget this is best place to stay. This is a great hotel, the rooms were very clean and comfortable and very spacious. The hotel staff were so helpful and made you feel at home. There was free internet and breakfast. x x x

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank roseduongthanh
Hanoirosehotel, Director of Sales at Hanoi Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2011

Dear duongthanh,
Thank you for your stay in our Hotel. We are happy to welcome you this time in our Hanoi Rose Hotel. We hope you will come and stay with us more in the near future.
Wishing you and your family a happy new year - Chúc mừng năm mới!

Reviewed February 2, 2011

Hey all. I recently returned from my holiday to Hanoi, Vietnam and I just have to say that the Rose Hotel was just incredible.
Cost wise, I'd say everything was very reasonably priced and well worth the money.
The staff there were very warm and welcoming. They spoke English, among other languages fluently so there were no troubles involving language barriers and the service? Excellent and always with a smile.
I found my room to be very cosy and absolutely spotless, exactly as shown in the images on the website. My sleep there was not bad at all, but then I figure I'm probably just more used to my bed back home.
As for the location of the Rose Hotel, I've not had trouble finding my way back despite really having no sense of direction.

To sum up, the Rose Hotel really made my trip worthwhile. Had it not been for the great accommodation and staff, my trip really wouldn't have been as awesome as it had.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank jullia187
Hanoirosehotel, Director of Sales at Hanoi Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

Dear Julia,
Thank you for your good review for us on TA. We await to serve you more in the near future when you come back to Hanoi.
Wish you a success and prosperous new year 2011
Best regards to you and your family members!