Ways to Experience To Vietnam
from $25.65
from $38.47
from $92.31
1,336 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We did the private full day Hanoi City Tour. Our guide Lily was knowledgeable and super nice. The tour was flexible and we had a really nice day. Lily took care of everything. I would definitely recommend this tour is you like to do your own thing. The price was good and we also had a wonderful Vietnamese lunch.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I would totally recommend this street food tour. My guide, Rocky was knowledgeable, easy going and knows great food stops that met my expectations. I'm impressed when Rocky introduced me some real stuff that i haven't heard or seen having lived in Vietnam for more than a year. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Bee A
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

This company is reasonably well organized. Love the bus to halong bay. Made trip tolerable and comfortable. Airport pickup was less impressive. Hano i tours at least competitive.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Awesome Travel was an absolute delight to do business with. Firstly the communication from Mr Anh was both quick and informative. We had only decided the day before to book our trip on a luxury bus to Ha Long Bay a cruise and visits to caves. It was done with so little fuss that it astounded me. Mr Anh also arranged a transfer from the airport to our hotel.
Special mention should go to Rocky our guide. His passion was evident along with his knowledge. Rocky also had a sense of humour that had us smiling all day.
It was not only value for money but educational and fun.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

My husband and I joined the Ha Long Luxury van day tour. The trip was well organized, food served on the boat was tasty and substantial. Jacelyn, our guide, was great! Her English was very good and it made a big difference in our appreciation of the tour. We are happy that we took this tour since the group was small (10), a luxury van was used which made the trip more comfortable. Wifi on board too!

Date of experience: November 2017