“Fantastic, Highly recommended”

$58.00*
Private Tour: Day Tour of Mai Chau from Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Travel for Awesome Travelers, specializing in some private as well as customized tours to suit your desires and expenses. Come with us you will enjoy our local charm in Vietnam.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fantastic, Highly recommended”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We booked several trips through them via the internet before we arrived. Unfortunately on the first trip we went on my wife had an accident! All I can say is that the srvice provided by Mr Anh was exceptional attending the hospital several times, our guide Yen cared for her and myself above and beyond her duty She assisted us with interpreting at the hospital during many visits. Later we were able to attend the food on foot tour which we found to be exceptional and gave us a graeter understanding of where abd what to eat. The food we tasted during this tour was both delicious and unusual and I would urge travellers to Hanoi to make this their first tour they take. as it was invluable in giving us the bravery to eat any where and dishes we wouldnt have known about. A culinary delight in the waiting. Yen our guide was a mine of information both about Hanoi, the food and customs. We found her to be a ray of sunshine and was more than willing to support us whilst being professional and friendly. we now count her as our vietnamese daughter.

• Thai first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We did eat a late lunch which we regretted. We went to about 8 or so places and as all the other reviews have said you would never find these places on your own. Well worth it and great to try things that you would never think of trying

Visited April 2013
Skukuza, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome tours awesome food tour”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I just finished the Hanoi Food on Foot Tour and couldn't be happier. We are both chefs and love food, we couldn't have been any happier with this tour. Chinh our guide was brilliant, friendly and bubbly. I couldn't believe how knowledgeable this 22 year old guide was...What a star!!!

After reading other TA reports we had very high expectations and Chinh exceeded all of them. Definitely come hungry as there is lots of delicious food. I highly recommend this tour for anyone in Hanoi.

Happy eating!!!

1 Thank ChefShrek
Dublin, Ireland
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Streettastic food”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We found this tour trough Tripadvisor reviews and the tour lived up to all the comments! Our guide was waiting for us at the agreed time and then we walked over the a different hotel were we picked up 2 more guests. During our tour we went to 10 different places and tried various foods and drinks. Our guide’s English was also excellent and she brought us to loads of different places ( restaurants, street corners, streets). We ate different spring rolls, eel, sugercane juice, frog, coffee with egg etc.. I would definitely recommend this tour as you get the try food, you probably would not even find on your own.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I loved the lunch time tour. I didn't have to eat for the rest of the day. Very informative from food to cultural to even crossing the road. I would recommend this way of trying Vietnam cuisine. Beats standing in a boring cooking class.

1 Thank 979sueh