“Cam on Mr Ahn fantastic service”

Vietnam Awesome Travel
$58.00*
Day Trip to Bat Trang and Dong Ho Village
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awesome Travel for Awesome Travelers, specializing in some private as well as customized tours to suit your desires and expenses. Come with us you will enjoy our local charm in Vietnam.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We arranged a food on foot tour and a cooking experience through Mr Ahn before we went to Hanoi. Our guide Tom was on time at our hotel and so informative. He was so lovely and helpful and treated is to a wonderful day. The cooking experience certainly was an experience thankyou Mr Ahn for welcoming me into your home and allowing me to cook with your family it was an AWESOME day.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We booked a half day tour and also a street food tour with Awesome Travel. Unfortunately because I was ill, we had to cancel the half day tour at the last minute. We were very impressed that there were no issues with cancelling and only good wishes for my improved health.

Just before going on the street food tour, my husband unfortunately became ill. We were going on the tour with another couple so the three of us went. Again, no recriminations about the last minute cancellation.

Anyway, on to the tour. Our guide, Dong? lives in the Old Quarter and knows it like the back of his hand. As a result we visited a lot of places that we would never have gone on our own, partially because some of the places we went were down dark alleys and partially because some of the eating places were again off the beaten track or so full of locals that we would have felt a little intimidated. The tour was very informative and we really felt that we got an insiders view to living in Hanoi.

Mr Anh was great to deal with. Always responsive and willing to accommodate our requests.

Hihgly recommended.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the Food on Foot tour with Mr Ha and first of all, this is one of the most authentic, honest and genuine experiences you will ever have in exploring a city.

They call it food on foot, but we learnt more about Hanoi in our time with Mr Ha than we could imagine. Mr Ha took us through back alleys and points of interest that you would not see with any other tour and not once did we feel like customers - but like family.

Mr Ha gave us an insight to his life and told us about his story and how he got to where he is now, he treated us like friends and his number one priority was to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and having a great time.

Mr Ha tailored the tour to our liking, he even went above and beyond to take us to places which suited our eating interests and he even bought us drinks out of his own pocket money and took us to as many restaurants as we wanted until we were full - he was even happy to keep showing us more places even after the tour was scheduled to finish!

We often forgot that we were being guided around as we were enjoying Mr Ha's company so much. He is one of the most friendliest and honest people i have ever met and put me and my girlfriend in a great mood, smiling from ear to ear throughout the whole tour, and best of all, I think Mr Ha was having just as good of a time as us.

We asked him questions that we felt like we could not ask any other people we had met, and he gave us his opinions as if we were locals, not tourists.

Booking one of these tours is an absolute must while in Hanoi. It will give you a completely different perception of the city than from any other tour. I cannot recommend it enough.

4  Thank ildole
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Took an early Sunday morning walking tour of the Old Quarter with Anh. It was a great experience and well worth the early morning alarm, even on a Sunday. Anh is very knowledgable and personable and knows the area well. He will take you down little side alleys that you would most likely miss and stop for a breakfast with the local neighborhood folks that is unforgettable and safe! We also tasted the eggs that are "more mature" than what you'd usually have and they were remarkably tasty! Anh has a host of other tours that I would have gladly tried had I had more time. I encourage you to take a walk with Anh. And bring a camera. It will give you a much greater perspective on your Hanoi stay.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had booked the halong bay and Sapa tours with Mr Anh before we reached hanoi.Mr. Anh was very responsive to my enquiries. Every aspects of the tour meet our expectations including the booking of overnight train to and fro Sapa.We really enjoyed ourselves in Hanoi with a hassle free holiday. We are glad to have arranged our tours with a responsible agent in Hanoi,and would highly recommend Awesome Travel to anyone considering going to Hanoi.