B&B Hanoi Hotel
$36
$156
$93
Priceline
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$39
$65
$67
$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayold quarteramazing staffsales managerhoan kiem laketea and coffeeday tourfresh fruitairport pickdefinitely stay here againexceptional servicevietnam tripnight trainstayed here for nightsfree breakfastrooms are cleancentral location
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 days

. Front desk manager Mr. Hai convince me to stay longer. Bloody good salesman ha ha
. Service staff are very friendly too.
. Small hotel but managing very well without being too formal to guests

- breakfast menu should include simple VN food too

Overall very satisfied with my stay

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Hanoi Spark is a terrific small hotel, nicely located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. The staff was the best - they went above and beyond to make our stay in Hanoi wonderful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The AC worked great even on really hot days. The breakfast was fresh and made to order. During side trips to Halong Bay and Sa Pa, the Spark stored most of our luggage so we didn't need to carry the extra bags. Additionally, they let us check in early (which was particularly nice after arriving at 5 am on the night train from Lo Cai). I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveller. There are several good restaurants on the same block and it is just a short walk to the lake. But the staff is what really makes this a great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank envirochk
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very well located, walking distance to the lake, markets, opera and rest of worthy places. Staff really friendly and helpful, even though they try to sell you all kind of packages as soon as you arrive, when you are really tired and the only thing you want is a shower and a bed. Rooms are modern,clean, spacious (vietnamese standard) and AC works properly. Kenny the owner speaks really good english (not really common to find that in Hanoi) and helped a lot organizing trips to maravelous Sapa and disappointing Halong Bay, from hotel pick up to tour guides and more. The good thing is we got really good deal including everything (Spark stay, trips, pick ups....)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stayed here for about 4 weeks in May/June 2011 when working in Hanoi. Room was nice and very well kept - cleaned everyday. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good location in Hanoi too. Got a decent discount for the long stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had narrowed my Hanoi stay to three hotels, Spark being the top of my list. I didn't have reservations but upon arrival I was shown the room I'd be staying in. There was a waterfall shower head with hot water, AC, TV, and vanity area. Done. The next day I decided I wanted to check out Sapa and Halong Bay and that I wanted to leave for Sapa THE VERY SAME NIGHT. I asked the young lady working the front desk about arranging them for me, and after 45 minutes and several calls later, she was able to set me up. Off I went to to the destinations and upon both my returns to the hotel, I was allowed to shower, store my stuff, and even offered breakfast. Spark hotel may look like another average hotel, but their service excells in every way. Oh and it's located smack dab in the old quarter; a quick walk to Hoan Kiem Lake.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo