“Good hotel with service with smile”
Review of B&B Hanoi Hotel

B&B Hanoi Hotel
Ranked #11 of 604 Hanoi B&B and Inns
“Good hotel with service with smile”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 days

. Front desk manager Mr. Hai convince me to stay longer. Bloody good salesman ha ha
. Service staff are very friendly too.
. Small hotel but managing very well without being too formal to guests

- breakfast menu should include simple VN food too

Overall very satisfied with my stay

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Hanoi Spark is a terrific small hotel, nicely located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. The staff was the best - they went above and beyond to make our stay in Hanoi wonderful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The AC worked great even on really hot days. The breakfast was fresh and made to order. During side trips to Halong Bay and Sa Pa, the Spark stored most of our luggage so we didn't need to carry the extra bags. Additionally, they let us check in early (which was particularly nice after arriving at 5 am on the night train from Lo Cai). I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveller. There are several good restaurants on the same block and it is just a short walk to the lake. But the staff is what really makes this a great hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank envirochk
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very well located, walking distance to the lake, markets, opera and rest of worthy places. Staff really friendly and helpful, even though they try to sell you all kind of packages as soon as you arrive, when you are really tired and the only thing you want is a shower and a bed. Rooms are modern,clean, spacious (vietnamese standard) and AC works properly. Kenny the owner speaks really good english (not really common to find that in Hanoi) and helped a lot organizing trips to maravelous Sapa and disappointing Halong Bay, from hotel pick up to tour guides and more. The good thing is we got really good deal including everything (Spark stay, trips, pick ups....)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stayed here for about 4 weeks in May/June 2011 when working in Hanoi. Room was nice and very well kept - cleaned everyday. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Good location in Hanoi too. Got a decent discount for the long stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
San Jose, California
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had narrowed my Hanoi stay to three hotels, Spark being the top of my list. I didn't have reservations but upon arrival I was shown the room I'd be staying in. There was a waterfall shower head with hot water, AC, TV, and vanity area. Done. The next day I decided I wanted to check out Sapa and Halong Bay and that I wanted to leave for Sapa THE VERY SAME NIGHT. I asked the young lady working the front desk about arranging them for me, and after 45 minutes and several calls later, she was able to set me up. Off I went to to the destinations and upon both my returns to the hotel, I was allowed to shower, store my stuff, and even offered breakfast. Spark hotel may look like another average hotel, but their service excells in every way. Oh and it's located smack dab in the old quarter; a quick walk to Hoan Kiem Lake.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tommy_TCN
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed May 19, 2012

i'm stay here in May my room 403 hotel perfect, room was clean they change bed sheets every day. The staff here very friendly and helpful special the manager HAI, he make me feel very welcome.
Thank all staff in Hanoi Spark hotel. we have best time stay in Hanoi and will return here for sure.

Room Tip: superior room price 22$
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My family and I were treated very well during our stay in Vietnam by Johnny and the staff at Hanoi Spark Hotel. Our Guides and tours were well picked, the food was fantastic and meeting the staff outside of work to see how the locals live was an experience not easily forgotten!

Looking forward to returning to Hanoi Spark Hotel to stay once more. Our holiday was made much easier and our mood much more relaxed.

Thank-you Brother Johnny and everyone at Hanoi Spark Hotel!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family