“Nice hot stone massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Anam QT Spa

Anam QT Spa
Ranked #41 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: From the moment that Anam-QT Spa opened our first door in 1996, we take a holistic approach to physical and spiritual well-being, providing a sanctuary for the senses. The Oriental architecture blended in the most luxurious facility of our intimate pavilions draws upon local inspiration to blend endlessly with he beauty of the natural environment. Our spa body treatments, beauty and hair care are the best combined of techniques and personal care of our well trained therapists. Feel the sensory pleasures that reawaken our inner energy and empower us to enjoy our life ever better than ever.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 327 helpful votes
“Nice hot stone massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

While pricy for Hanoi, I enjoyed my hour long hot stone massage at QT Anam spa. Unfortunately, the massage room is on the street side of the building so you hear some traffic sounds, but it wasn't very noisy. The massage therapist was very good. I also had a pedicure/manicure, but they don't have a facility for this and while it was good, it wasn't great.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank trvladdict

Hong Kong, China
“Overpriced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had a foot and leg massage at QT which was very expensive for what it was and much more expensive than the same treatment would be in Hong Kong where I live. When I asked the manageress to translate something I wanted to ask the therapist she walked into the treatment room and turned on all the overhead lights completely ruining the supposedly relaxed atmosphere. In all it was not a great experience. The next day we went to Orchids spa on Hang Trong Road which was very good value with fantastic therapists and a much nicer atmosphere. Also men and women could share treatment rooms so my husband and I could have a massage together rather than be segragated to the womens and mens floor like at QT.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lovely spa - has moved premises”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

It's worth noting that this spa has moved premises from Le Thai To and is now at 36 Hang Trong (just up the road).
It's brand new and had been thoughtfully designed. Everything is immaculate and clean.
I had an hour massage and a pedicure (also an hour). Whilst not super cheap (£40 all in) this included use of the steam room which was ace. The quality was excellent, though if you like firm pressure you'll need to ask as it was on the gentle side.
Definitely recommended if you want a bit of luxury.

4 Thank Litlots
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A highligh in Hanoi every time I visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

This spa is one of the reasons I enjoy Hanoi and I am a repeat customer. I live in Thailand so I'm no stranger to quality spas and professional massage. This one does lack a bit of peacefulness of a spa that may be out of the bustling old quarter...and plays the same soundtrack, but for those who want more serenity they offer private rooms. If you're going for a professional massage, why go cheap saving a few dollars...!? The manicures and pedicures are not the best, but the waxing services are top notch. The staff are wonderful and, like anywhere in the world if you practice some kindness and treat people well then they will provide more nurturing service. The products they use are never irritating to the skin and are never overpowering. The Thai massage is very good, but it's hard to beat the Thai people at their own techniques. The oil, hot stone and therapy massages are all heavenly. I should sample some of the other spas in Hanoi, but why go elsewhere when I am always satisfied here!?

Visited May 2012
2 Thank volcanovaulter
Sacramento, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Rip off”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had high expectations because of their high prices and a recommendation from our hotel. The skill of the therapist was really bad and I was in a room that faced a busy street. So it was beep beep beep for 60 minutes. The sheets were mildewy

Visited April 2012