“A highligh in Hanoi every time I visit!”
Review of Anam QT Spa

Anam QT Spa
Ranked #67 of 177 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: From the moment that Anam-QT Spa opened our first door in 1996, we take a holistic approach to physical and spiritual well-being, providing a sanctuary for the senses. The Oriental architecture blended in the most luxurious facility of our intimate pavilions draws upon local inspiration to blend endlessly with he beauty of the natural environment. Our spa body treatments, beauty and hair care are the best combined of techniques and personal care of our well trained therapists. Feel the sensory pleasures that reawaken our inner energy and empower us to enjoy our life ever better than ever.
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This spa is one of the reasons I enjoy Hanoi and I am a repeat customer. I live in Thailand so I'm no stranger to quality spas and professional massage. This one does lack a bit of peacefulness of a spa that may be out of the bustling old quarter...and plays the same soundtrack, but for those who want more serenity they offer private rooms. If you're going for a professional massage, why go cheap saving a few dollars...!? The manicures and pedicures are not the best, but the waxing services are top notch. The staff are wonderful and, like anywhere in the world if you practice some kindness and treat people well then they will provide more nurturing service. The products they use are never irritating to the skin and are never overpowering. The Thai massage is very good, but it's hard to beat the Thai people at their own techniques. The oil, hot stone and therapy massages are all heavenly. I should sample some of the other spas in Hanoi, but why go elsewhere when I am always satisfied here!?

2  Thank volcanovaulter

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had high expectations because of their high prices and a recommendation from our hotel. The skill of the therapist was really bad and I was in a room that faced a busy street. So it was beep beep beep for 60 minutes. The sheets were mildewy

2  Thank Traveller454545
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Full range of spa services - all very good. My favorite is the hot stone massage.

3  Thank Startiger
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I booked the 4.5 hour package that included a steam bath, a massage, a body wrap, a facial, a shampoo and style, and a pedicure for $150, plus I added 20% in tips. Each service was performed professionally and I felt like a pampered princess. A snack of fruit, fruit juice, and fried spring rolls is included.

5  Thank EydneW
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I went for manicures and facials. They are MUCH more expensive than other places we went to in Vietnam, so we had high expectations. While the quality of the products they use and the skill level of the employees was excellent, the place is falling apart. Every window seemed to be cracked. Every couch and chair seemed to be tattered and dirty- in desperate need of recovering. Even the mugs they served our tea in were cracked and old looking (and not in a charming antique kind of way). I would probably not go back, as you can get the same great treatments in any back alley spa in Vietnam for 1/4th the price.